• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"The deep web"

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
No one?
:lol: That's a big statement to make.

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN
181148-triple_facepalm_super.jpg

D

d4m.test

Well like I said I'm not really to sure but I haven't heard of it if so and the place gets its fair share of use.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Look, I'm no fan of drug users but on the other hand I don't really give a shit what people do to themselves, smoke weed, drink, snort, or whatever it is thier into.

Now is it stupid to go into the ghetto to get dope?? Of course it is. But its just as stupid to log on websites to buy drugs as well. I will not bring up that site even to just look because I have no desire to have that site on my computer. I have to imagine some dealer makes a post for dope, you ring a number, and then set up your deal. So lets think about that.

Neither of you know the other, you have no idea what that dealer is gonna give you, who is gonna show up, and the possablities of danger are almost unimaginable, the list is endless.

Use your F'ing head, buying dope online can only turn out badly.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Believe it or not sub a lot of the time it gets mailed with payment in bitcoin.
The Aussie narco squad have a field day with dopes who think you can just get stuff mailed into the country willy nilly.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Their dumb enough to use the mail system?? Its not like the mail would have xray machines or dogs, LOL.

Maybe I'm a dumass but whats bitcoin?? Something like a PP or something maybe??

Fez

Renowned Member
17/5/11
Their dumb enough to use the mail system?? Its not like the mail would have xray machines or dogs, LOL.

Bitcoin use to work like this, I think its straightened up a little more one.

The transactions get bounced around off hundreds off computers so its pretty hard to trace it, no paper trail and of a way to hide taxes. more of its own currency back in the day.

Fez

Renowned Member
17/5/11

And yes they are "dumb" enough to use the mail system :lol:

The site mentioned makes sales of roughly 1mill a week, and all it sells is illegal stuff. prosecution rate is very very small, but still not worth the risk for anyone interested in that kinda of "equiptment"

-

This isn't exactly what the idea of the thread was... But just like always, the ignorant will stay ignorant and The dumb will get dumber.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Bitcoin use to work like this, I think its straightened up a little more one.

The transactions get bounced around off hundreds off computers so its pretty hard to trace it, no paper trail and of a way to hide taxes. more of its own currency back in the day.

Still is it's own currency. It's rising in value too. Google it for the full story Sub.

Oh and I think you will find Silk Road does a hell of a lot more than 1mill a week . . .

Fez

Renowned Member
17/5/11
Still is it's own currency. It's rising in value too. Google it for the full story Sub.

Oh and I think you will find Silk Road does a hell of a lot more than 1mill a week . . .

Indeed there was an article on it the other day about alot of people using it as an investment return, something like raised by 50%

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Yup, up around $80US ATM. I'd be hesitant to consider it anything more than speculative however, there is some debate as to whether it's a legit rise or a bubble.

Mendota

16/10/08
MN
Well, how do you get the money into Bitcoin units in the first place, and then how do you get the money back out? So in theory you could deposit $100 and get 100 Bitcoin units, then redeem your units and retrieve $150 or whatever the current exchange rate is at the time you withdraw the funds? Where do you make the deposits? Over the computer like PayPal or something?

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
This is to complicated for me lol. I like to keep my funds safe and not in the hands of dope dealers and criminals. People be some crazy mothers F'ers. I can say I have never heard of that website or bitcoin until now.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
You got Google? Plenty of info out there on BC.
Short version: You buy BCs via an on line exchange (there are several) and yes you can buy and sell just like any currency.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Google you say?? Interesting LOL.

I'm not even interested in looking it up, just not my thing. I don't poke the bear or grab the bulls horns, I like my freedom.

D

d4m.test

I follow it roughly and recently recently the value of 1 bitcoin has risen from under £20 to around £60.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Mendota

16/10/08
MN
Google you say?? Interesting LOL.

I'm not even interested in looking it up, just not my thing. I don't poke the bear or grab the bulls horns, I like my freedom.

I just looked it up. The NY Times, Time, Huffington Post, CNN, and every news outlet has articles about it because it is becoming so large and popular. It's actually a totally legit means of online payment, just like PayPal. In fact, it is surpassing PayPal in terms of popularity. Many companies and retailers are refusing to accept PayPal and are exclusively accepting Bitcoin now.

The tin foil hat crowd likes Bitcoin because it is more anonymous, which is probably why shady activities also like to use Bitcoin, but it's completely legit.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Mendota, thank you for the information and taking the time to look into it and the tin foil hat crowd remark is hilarious.:hehehe:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
TBH I'm surprised we have not seen a TD accepting BC as yet.
We may well be accepting it here for VIP/raffles sooner or later.

Problem is the hoarders are making it hard to get your hands on bitcoins.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I try to do anything I can to avoid PP, I F'ing hate PP, I have forgone numerous oppurtunties to avoid them.