• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TC - When Enough is Enough

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Did I not a page or two back that enough is enough? The argument is circular and going nowhere. Now people are calling a five year member a troll because he has an opinion. We respect each other on this forum, enough.

I want Daytona

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/8/09
Here are some helpful hints.

1. Be patient. Regardless of how quickly YOU think a none-TD should respond.

2. TC sends quick and short emails with minimal response. He addresses any issue/confusion on his blog after he gets to the bottom of the issue.

3. TC takes the watch back to fix any issues you may have and he will send it back when it is done. Expect long turnaround time. Dont expect TC to keep you updated until he actually has an answer for you.

4. People have real lives outside emails and forums. Your watch is just one of several hundred/thousand in the que.

theskull

Renowned Member
6/8/13
Here are some helpful hints.

1. Be patient. Regardless of how quickly YOU think a none-TD should respond.

2. TC sends quick and short emails with minimal response. He addresses any issue/confusion on his blog after he gets to the bottom of the issue.

3. TC takes the watch back to fix any issues you may have and he will send it back when it is done. Expect long turnaround time. Dont expect TC to keep you updated until he actually has an answer for you.

4. People have real lives outside emails and forums. Your watch is just one of several hundred/thousand in the que.

Didn't Trailboss99 just said once again Enough is Enough!! No need to circle back on this now pointless thread specially that you are only repeating the exact same thing that others said before you!!..

I want Daytona

20/8/09
You mean I should stop typing because you are one of few I am calling out? You, sub4me, jordan and OP can perhaps start selling replica watches and ahow us how its done. I expect nothing short than a call center based in India. Dont let us down we are all counting on you to revolutionize the rep game.

stevejones

27/1/14
IWD - the thread from what I gather is not about the quality of TC watches , but the lack of communication .

theskull

Renowned Member
6/8/13
You mean I should stop typing because you are one of few I am calling out? You, sub4me, jordan and OP can perhaps start selling replica watches and ahow us how its done. I expect nothing short than a call center based in India. Dont let us down we are all counting on you to revolutionize the rep game.

Come on this is getting ridiculous man! Looks like it's you who doesn't like that somes don't have the same opinion than you..
Everything has been said about this subject so i don't see the point of continuing like this.

I want Daytona

20/8/09
Come on this is getting ridiculous man! Looks like it's you who doesn't like that somes don't have the same opinion than you..
Everything has been said about this subject so i don't see the point of continuing like this.
Please take your own advice.

gmg_3

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/14
I think TC should charge people $600 who want to pay and wait for their watch. Anyone who wants Amazon response time should pay $1200. I paid for my TC sub and waited twice as long as quoted on his web site. This means 3-4 weeks longer but I didnt start a thread or send the guy a email. I knew i would eventually get the watch. Go buy a bumble bee and see what your TD does when the 7750 is screwy out of the box. You would be lucky to get $50 on your next purchase.

Im a TC Lemming so it doesnt matter right?

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
F arguing gents! OP please post some boobs.

I'm bored to read the same post.....
Look this people..... ??

Junio M.

na2ava2u.jpg

Sent with IPad Air and Tapatalk Pro

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Jordan, you may new here but you get it and that I respect.

I think your way off base and your posts seem to be made just to antagonize. You are entitled to post, however TB made his statement very clear. So maybe stop hounding the dog.

IWD - the thread from what I gather is not about the quality of TC watches , but the lack of communication .

Exactly my point.

Did I not a page or two back that enough is enough? The argument is circular and going nowhere. Now people are calling a five year member a troll because he has an opinion. We respect each other on this forum, enough.

When TB says something like this he usually means it.

I'm now much more interested in seeing the outcome for the poster and others who got a watch with the faulty movement. If handled correctly and with haste the seller will demonstrate his concern for his customers. The most important thing here is we protect each other and let each other know what's going on with all sellers. That's why we are all here, to help each other and make sure were not taken advantage of by anyone.

Look, the buyer was very patient in this situation and I think everyone can agree with that. So lets give the seller a little room to fix this for everyone now.

ColPanic

Supporter
Certified
17/11/13
+1. But Mr. Daytona, length of his forum membership notwithstanding be trollin' Rehashing all the previous arguments (with added vitriol and sarcasm), calling ppl out by name, name calling, sarcastically telling other members (who are whiners) to start their own rep business with a call center in India. If that ain't trolling I don't know what is.

Don't feed the troll. Maybe it's time to close this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kohr

Known Member
20/12/12
I'm sure Thomas will fix everyones watches, in due time. We all know things take time with him.

I'm not waiting though, I purchased parts on my cost, and am paying out of my pocket to have this problem fixed.

Why? Look, I waited months for a watch to arrive, that's been sitting in my watch box since the day I received it. I don't feel like waiting more months.

What bothers me is I imagine Thomas had to have some idea these movements were faulty, yet continued to build these watches, and ship them out to us.

I think we're kinda at the tip of the ice berg here. In the coming weeks those out of the USA I'm sure will be getting theirs, and then there will be more threads.

All in all, I'd love to know just how many watches were shipped with this faulty movement. I imagine a lot.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Can anyone explain what exact movement is being used in these watches??

theskull

Renowned Member
6/8/13
Don't feed the troll. Maybe it's time to close this thread.

+1 ColPanic even if i don't agree with him i tryed to explain to him how his "trolling" was useless here and it was best to stop repeating the sames arguments (on both sides)
We will see in a fews weeks how TC handled all of this and we'll see if somes more "TC movement issues" threads appears again. In the mean time DON'T FEED THE TROLL!! lol

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Am sure TC will fix all of this unexpected problems in due time. He has already assured everybody of this. These things happen even to best of other things including the finest cars like Mercedes Benz, BMW's, etc. Everything has a recall notice every once in a while. A quality piece like a TC sub is not exempt from some failures sometimes. It happens to the best things in life. We just have to be patient. Lets all not forget that we are lucky, damned lucky to have a perfectionist like TC to make us this great pieces. It is by far still the best "cash and carry" Sub., bar none. Give him a break gents, he is just as frustrated as you guys and working on it. Let a little bit of sanity and understanding prevail on this one.