• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TC - When Enough is Enough

jessemack

25/3/14
I have a TC V6 that I purchased from a M2M sale here. When I contacted TC a few times about it, he got back to me and offered help in fixing it. That was amazing customer service, since I didn't even purchase directly from him. It seems he just got overwhelmed and didn't want to give people the wrong information until he solved the issue at hand. Could he have sent a courtesy email? Yeah, but get over it. He has explained himself and is doing his best to rectify the situation at hand. Anyone that has started a small business on their own will know the feeling of panic when you're product has a flaw. Once everyone gets their watches, people will be amazed at the quality of the build. It's stunning in person.

qweq1982

9/3/13
He is polite and a gentleman. And his pricing is reasonable for the qualities he delivered.

arkon

Getting To Know The Place
3/11/11
I think his TC parts are not expensive they are rather cheap. When youre not since yesterday in the rep szene you know that.

ColPanic

Supporter
Certified
17/11/13
For the record: This thread is no longer about me or my watch. That situation was addressed on page 1.

theskull

Renowned Member
6/8/13
For the record: This thread is no longer about me or my watch. That situation was addressed on page 1.

+1 That's why no need to continue further this thread..

Like i said post a pic of your watch when you get it back ColPanic! :acne:

Fiddo

Mythical
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
1. I did not reply the emails because I had 8 watches with the same problem all in the same time.

2. I immediately know that's not a random issue. There must be something wrong with this movement batch. I have to find out what is it.

3. I did not want to give Colpanic and other members who had the same problem WRONG information.

4. I needed time and help to find out what was wrong and how to fix.

5. During the period of time I had to travel to the east coast to meet the maker, hence the delay in replying emails.

TC

A simple response to your customer acknowledging you received their email and are looking into the issue would have likely prevented this thread and subsequent posts in it.

Not responding to any emails/inquiries communicates, indirectly, that they are possibly being ignored and really don't matter.

If you are so busy where you can't allocate time each day to respond to existing customers, then perhaps it's time to step back and evaluate your workload etc.?

egroegart

Respected Member
1/7/13
exactly Fiddo. Respond to people. They want to know. That is a piss poor excuse to not respond to people. terrible actually. People can't guess at what's happening. they want to know. Give them an update. It's simple. and I agree also, this thread wouldn't be here. I honestly hope that it changes, and if it doesn't I hope each and every person that keeps getting ignored posts it and starts filing help desk tickets. because that will certainly cure the problem that exists.

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Have to agree, Thomas. There's no excuse for dropping out of touch for weeks plus. I got your package yesterday by the way, thanks so much.

At the end of the day you're a good guy and you're probably inundated, which makes it hard. Especially when you don't know the answer. I have the same problem sometimes there is so much to juggle and keep up with. Honest quick communication updates usually will be rewarded with total patience from these guys though. Silence gets them pretty worked up apparently. :angrymob::angrymob:

Debellum

Love is a Litany
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
Have to agree with all the post up.
Thomas , in first time , sorry if I write a bad English and I don't use the slang , but I ca understand that you're busy or many busy , but you can't send a mail.
This is a stupid excuse , sorry mate , I don't want offend you , but this is not good for your business. You've the best Submariner for my opinion , but you can't sell the watches and....stop. Is your "duty" reply at all mails , everyday. Mate , it's a question of 5 minutes. I can understand that you're busy , but every man have 5 minutes free.
And don't take the excuse of same problem in 8 watches , it's no professional.
You've wrong. And if some members have the balls broke , it's like your watches...hehehe :)
I'm sure that your business will be like now or better , I will happy , trust me , but the happiness of a customer it's not only a very best Sub , but a good service after also.
I've wrote this cause 1 yeas ago I had one of your Sub , the V3.
The Eta was stopped after 3 week. I've not open a thread , I've repaired and paid.
But not all here's like me.

Have a nice day.

Junio M.

Sent with IPad Air and Tapatalk Pro

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
1. I did not reply the emails because I had 8 watches with the same problem all in the same time.

No, you didn't reply for months and only after a thread was posted here.

2. I immediately know that's not a random issue. There must be something wrong with this movement batch. I have to find out what is it.

So you decided not to say anything and want to see if others speak up.

3. I did not want to give Colpanic and other members who had the same problem WRONG information.

However a simple email would have done wonders and you would have avoided all this.

4. I needed time and help to find out what was wrong and how to fix.

Which is the exact reason you need to respond and acknowledge your customers concerns, instead of ignoring them.

5. During the period of time I had to travel to the east coast to meet the maker, hence the delay in replying emails.

Of course you did, lol, you know cause you fixed them all by hand yourself.

TC

Great CS you have there.

Debellum

Love is a Litany
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
Hahahahahahahaha.......You make me laught for some hours Sub4me.... :D
If you're a politic , well , you've my vote forever and ever !
Sub4me 15 - Thomas 0

Next ball... :)

Junio M.

Sent with IPad Air and Tapatalk Pro

mikeshark007

Renowned Member
4/6/12
The great thing about RWI is that there are so many members here who actually care, members such as in this thread, whilst of opposing views at times are here in some capacity to serve their fellow member. I personally find that's what makes RWI special is that we are all here to serve each other. As for TC, while a mistake was made, has been serving the community here for a awhile and while he may be overseeing the perfect sub rep he is at the end of the day fallible and above all human. Enough blood has been spilled here, let us forgive and continue to serve. Peace!!

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
The great thing about RWI is that there are so many members here who actually care, members such as in this thread, whilst of opposing views at times are here in some capacity to serve their fellow member. I personally find that's what makes RWI special is that we are all here to serve each other. As for TC, while a mistake was made, has been serving the community here for a awhile and while he may be overseeing the perfect sub rep he is at the end of the day fallible and above all human. Enough blood has been spilled here, let us forgive and continue to serve. Peace!!

Nice post

I fully agree with this.

ColPanic

Supporter
Certified
17/11/13

+1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bustyouup4free

Renowned Member
1/2/14
Im happy to know you're getting things taken care of. I have no problem waiting 65+ days again. I just care want quality. I know one day I'll go outside and it'll be in my mailbox. Can't wait.... Thanks TC for everything you do, your hobby has became our obsession lol...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

silverclaw

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
UK
It is regrettable that TC has been receiving so much flak lately - with service, as well as with the quality of his V6 watches.

Of course, there is no excuse for less than par service, but, having your watch criticised will absolutely remove any motivation to do so. I feel like we are putting such high expectations on TC for a submariner, that we are pushing stress and high requirements onto him.

A TC sub is around $600. Fantastic watch.
An AP, or Bronzo can be around $600, yet nobody complains about the sec@12, or bad build quality.

TC's watches are cheap for what they offer: basically, a gen watch.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
If y'all want my opinion on this, read on. If not, skip it.

I emailed TC a few months back on a case set and some parts. Maybe it wasn't worded correctly but as Phil Collins would say, there was no reply at all. I didn't force it or re-email him, I just wrote it off as, no soup for you or, read it, skip it, feck it... Whatever. If I really wanted the caseset, I'd pushed more.

[Opinion]No one likes to be told they suck, but sometimes feedback like that is helpful. I myself have lost customers/business by not being prompt on my correspondence. I got the message loud and clear. Have I changed my ways? I think I am better for knowing, I suck. ;) I am sure TC has heard what y'all wrote. [Opinion]

Sub and Junio should get a room. Just sayin.

Sub calls Egroegart - Eggroll, now that's funny. :)

OP I hope you get your watch back soon sir.

Arrivederci!