• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TC - When Enough is Enough

Liamborghini

Renowned Member
21/12/13
A mini zoo?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Egro has many animals (that he loves to bits and I can see why on YouTube) that live with him, he's like a crazy cat lady from the Simpsons but much younger nd not female ;) And with more dogs

Jordan27

I'm Pretty Popular
3/7/13
The point was never about the prices, and a 'smear campaign'?... Hardly

It was simply a polite call out to TC and it worked. But the fact remains that communication is and has been an issue. No one is debating the fact that TC will deliver and no one has said any untruths, no one has bashed the prices - it's an expensive rep for a reason and for some it's pushing it in terms of value for them and they choose not to jump on the bandwagon. But everyone seems to be content that Sorry means everything is OK and it's time to move on and not address the underlying issue.

That's why I felt this thread will go with the wind because as soon as TC says sorry, well..... 'there's your communication so there you go nothing bad really happened nothing to see here move along'..

OP I hope this thread helps the comms between Thomas and yourself and that your watch arrives fixed or otherwise ASAP so you can enjoy it!.

tom_cat

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/13
Lets just put this thread in very simple one word "Communication", don't you guys have to vouched yourself that you have "excellent communication" in your job resume, I bet you do. Communication is key in any business from working as cashier in fast food chain to director or chairman of any business. So its simple, communication break down is never a good excuse.

Good news is OP and TC have now been resolved the initial matter.

egroegart

Respected Member
1/7/13
Yes Colpanic. I have some animals, not the usual pets that most people have I guess. You can search if you click on my name to my thread "Benji the Bobcat" I have an american bobcat, a muntjac deer, 5 domestic cats, and two dogs. Not that many pets, just a couple unusual ones. In that thread you can find my link to my youbube page about them and lots of pics too.

Your patience is to be admired in this situation. I would have filed a help desk ticket after weeks of not hearing any updates because it's just wrong. But I agree like Jeff said. everything has been said now. But I think the goal of some of us is to see a change in the attitude, and communication to the buyers. Like I said. there's no excuse for not updating your customers. So hopefully that can change. It would be a positive change, and something that would greatly benefit out community here.

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
I'm not going to post any emails. My statements of what happened when have not been disputed by TC or anyone else.

Ofcourse TC hasn't challenged your statements... why would he?

Pastebin.com the last 7 days worth of emails TC sent you before the ~7 weeks of silence and link it here. What do you have to lose?

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Posting emails and PMs are Not allowed. Perhaps you should read a bit more and post less, just a suggestion.

enthusiastic

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/10/13
Wow, that is a bit of dramatic. =( 6 months for one watch? sorry but I have better use for my time than this. I felt you bro.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Anyone with questions about anything please direct them to gbxx by PM, apparently he's a expert since he's been here four whole months, lol.

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
Posting emails and PMs are Not allowed. Perhaps you should read a bit more and post less, just a suggestion.

Cite your sources... did you miss college buddy? I'd guess so with your emotional tirades and uninformed rants.

I'm just asking to see facts. Not your emotions. And last you mentioned, we should all be free to post our opinions, right? Or did you want to suppress mine?

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I was invited into this by PM from the poster for my opinion.
Its common knowledge here that we dont not post private emails or PMs without permission. Maybe study up on forum etiquette pal.

However to be clear your opinion is nonsense, thats my opinion, LOL.

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
No sources for your statement? I'm sure a pastebin.com of the email threads without headers would be just fine...

You really should get control of your emotions. I bet they often get the best of you.

ColPanic

Supporter
Certified
17/11/13
Here are the emails:

Me: my watch doesn't work
TC: bummer. Send it back
Me:OK
-----------------
End of conversation

Debellum

Love is a Litany
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
Here are the emails:

Me: my watch doesn't work
TC: bummer. Send it back
Me:OK
-----------------
End of conversation

Like a telegram........ :D

Junio M.

Sent with IPad Air and Tapatalk Pro

theskull

Renowned Member
6/8/13
Wow This is still going on!!

For me the TC watches aren't the problem, what is outrageous is the lack of communication that must come with a high end product with high prices..

Then an other issue is that TC continues to sell and shipp watches when he knows that there are issues with the movement.

If he was that correct, he would've stop shipping and stop orders until the problem is fixed.

This is his brand you get a good quality watch put together by him and with a quality movement better than usual Chineses watches.

So the real issue is that he breaks the trust he promessed to have with his customers. And yet the issue is still not fixed and he continues to sell thoses.

This with communication are the principal issues i have against him

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Here we go again!

Sent from my Rolex thinking brain!

theskull

Renowned Member
6/8/13
Here we go again!

Sent from my Rolex thinking brain!

Lol

You're right i'm not gonna keep this thread going! no point

We all have said what we had to..

Let's forget this and give somes time to TC to fix this. We can speak about this later to see if he heard us.

Cheers guys!

seiko5

Getting To Know The Place
1/11/13
Had my Caddell Signature Sub delivered yesterday. There's been a slight delay, but within limits specified and accepted from the very beginning.
EVERY ONE of my messages was answered within 48 hrs.

tc670207

Known Member
14/11/11
1. I did not reply the emails because I had 8 watches with the same problem all in the same time.

2. I immediately know that's not a random issue. There must be something wrong with this movement batch. I have to find out what is it.

3. I did not want to give Colpanic and other members who had the same problem WRONG information.

4. I needed time and help to find out what was wrong and how to fix.

5. During the period of time I had to travel to the east coast to meet the maker, hence the delay in replying emails.

TC