• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TC V6 for Christmas

Wawmd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/10/12
How long did it take you to get the v6??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little over 40 days. But it was in the midst of the flyer911 drama etc. plus, I have the newest versions of TC's DWO and bracelet

Wawmd

25/10/12
So put back all the links you took out of the bracelet and weigh it again. They probably weighed 6 gms.

?
No need for snark KBH. Just my observation. The TC felt a little lighter than my gen and a previous post appears to support that.

straycat

Renowned Member
27/11/12
How long of a wait for you guys ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly 60 days. Placed and order mid-Jan and received the watch mid-March. The watch is awesome and feels so gen. I own a gen sub C and a gen 16570 so I know how gen feels like on the wrist. It's well worth the wait.

MikeTex

12/6/13
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I have a TC V6 and a TC Caddell Sub Rouge that should be here in the next week or so. May have to wear one on each wrist. :facepalm:

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
:yoda: Patience I must have..................................................................................................................:wtf:

DRBAFC

Renowned Member
23/3/12
Does anyone know if TC tests for water resistance before shipping out? I'm thinking no but just want clarification

parad0x

24/7/13
I don't think so but mine passed 5 BAR's as my locale watch smith's tester can only go that far.

DRBAFC

Renowned Member
23/3/12
Thanks. I guess it should be ok for taking a shower with and washing your hands, right?

Not sure where to find a local watchsmith that does a quick water resistance test.

parad0x

24/7/13
It should be fine although I only got it tested and passed after swapping in a gen crystal with LEC.

Speaking mainly on my experience when I got the TC out of the box I wore it and washed my hands with it and I mean washing by turning on the faucet on max and aiming it directly on the watch on my wrist just see if it's okay. (haha curiosity)

I would suggest getting it tested before wearing it on the shower, don't do what I did haha.

Stromtrooper4

22/11/07
I've swam in noobmariner , Wm9 and TC and I'm talking proper ocean swimming stuff. Never a problem

cambridge

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/5/11
I swam with my TC in the pool, stood under the shower, washed dishes and even went into the sauna (which might not not be the best idea, but still waterproof!)
It has gen construction and he greases the seals before shipping I haven't heard of ANYONE that complained it wasn't

hsh1904

Horology Curious
31/3/14
Thanks. I guess it should be ok for taking a shower with and washing your hands, right?

Not sure where to find a local watchsmith that does a quick water resistance test.

Your IWC looks great. I am new to rep watches so can you please give me an advice about IWC Portuguese?

maroon

Known Member
3/11/13
I swam with my TC in the pool, stood under the shower, washed dishes and even went into the sauna (which might not not be the best idea, but still waterproof!)
It has gen construction and he greases the seals before shipping I haven't heard of ANYONE that complained it wasn't

The watch is waterproof by design, but do NOT be fooled. DO NOT take HOT shower with it. The heat and vapor kills the watch even with gen Rolex.