• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TC V6 for Christmas

~Rolex~

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/2/14
TC watches with no rehaut engravings have great resale value & look nice. I wouldn't want a rep with rehaut engraving.

kayabun

25/11/11
^^very nice.and you were lucky enough to get one with a deeper Rehaut. the sel fitment looks great too

Am no expert. Deeper Rehaut is due to a good case ? If I get one without a deep Rehaut ... What's the fix?

parad0x

24/7/13
Got a local watch smith to install a gen crystal but he f*cked up the bezel assembly and it doesn't click now, he probably lost the click spring so I'm taking it back to him for fixing.

p98Wyjtl.jpg

z9nqULol.jpg

p4eDYl7l.jpg

MikeTex

12/6/13
Got a local watch smith to install a gen crystal but he f*cked up the bezel assembly and it doesn't click now, he probably lost the click spring so I'm taking it back to him for fixing.

p98Wyjtl.jpg

z9nqULol.jpg

p4eDYl7l.jpg

You have a watch that looks that good . . . why in the hell buy gen. Looks great, congrats.

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
^^^this is why you don't buy a gen of a submariner! Looks awesome!

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
Am no expert. Deeper Rehaut is due to a good case ? If I get one without a deep Rehaut ... What's the fix?

Deeper rehaut is generally considered more gen like from what I understand from several post I've read here.I doubt there is any fix

DRBAFC

Renowned Member
23/3/12
Just got a tracking number last week. But apparently he hasn't dropped it off at the Post Office yet.

Anyone have an idea if he just waits to complete a bunch of them first before mailing them off? That shipping notice got me excited but I guess he was just prepping. D'oh!

bht0504

28/9/13
Just got a tracking number last week. But apparently he hasn't dropped it off at the Post Office yet.

Anyone have an idea if he just waits to complete a bunch of them first before mailing them off? That shipping notice got me excited but I guess he was just prepping. D'oh!

Pretty standard. I had a similar situation with my V5. Don't worry your real close to the finish line for sure.

straycat

Renowned Member
27/11/12
I didn't received tracking number at all but all of sudden it showed up at my door step 3 days ago. The watch is PERFECT.

elloello

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/3/14
U.K.
derik429 the reason for a wait these are done by a little unit I think its 1 person which is TC himself, I know the forum is overwhelming but info is out there

quick helpful info

Noob is 1 factory BP is another factory then you have small units like TC etc, Im new to this myself so been trying to gather info as I go along, good luck on your Journey

Wawmd

25/10/12
Ordered first week of January and arrived this past weekend!

Just got my V6. For anyone with doubts please rest assured TC makes an outstanding 16610LN. A little lighter, a little noisier than a gen but at 1/10 the price.

Great representative pics DRBAFC

Derik429

28/7/13
Just got my V6. For anyone with doubts please rest assured TC makes an outstanding 16610LN. A little lighter, a little noisier than a gen but at 1/10 the price.

Great representative pics DRBAFC

How long did it take you to get the v6??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk