• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TC V6 for Christmas

911flyer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
15/10/13
EU
Also in the same boat here:
Basically received the sub V5 watch in November 2013 and it developed a crown & tube issue whereby I was unable to set watch entirely. TC advised to send watch to his agent in Edinburgh which I have done.

I sent my sub v5 to TC's agent(UK) in December and agent received the watch on 9th of December via recorded delivery.

Still waiting to hear back from TC as to whether his received watch. It's very frustrating

Wow... Sorry to hear that. So what you are saying is that there is no response from TC what so ever?

-Even I spoke to him via email after that date. He was on vacation and had limited internet. But he did manage to change destination address for me... That was a plus!

Best get your watch back mate. It's an expensive rep! Or you can just wait until you get it back...

Sent from my sub using helium

911flyer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
15/10/13
EU
Was your WM able to fix these issues?

He will make that v6 into a genuine Rolex!! My WM solves ANY and ALL problems! :)

...but it costs money to fix a new watch and that's what's pissing me off! I mean..wtf, case protectors..That's what we pay for and that's what we should get! Not be handed some half finished rep without protectors or let alone quality control... At least place a gen ETA in them at this price, if they are to be delivered like this...

Sent from my sub using helium

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
I think the gen Eta discussion ist kinda childish. TC does not make up the prices these watches cost. His or any other eta clones are 98% as good as the swiss, but for a fraction of the price. I am amazed that he could manage to sell his watches for that price anyway! Or do you guys know ANY better 16610 for the same price or lower? To me should be our hero...

911flyer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
15/10/13
EU
I think the gen Eta discussion ist kinda childish. TC does not make up the prices these watches cost. His or any other eta clones are 98% as good as the swiss, but for a fraction of the price. I am amazed that he could manage to sell his watches for that price anyway! Or do you guys know ANY better 16610 for the same price or lower? To me should be our hero...

You are right mate, sorry for "a-hole" comment.

TC produces good stuff, just seems like he has too much to do and quality is slipping, I was very surprised to receive what I did.

Sent from my sub using Helium

snowykim

25/12/12
NY, USA
After reading entire thread, I'm torn apart whether buying TC V6 now or waiting for new versions from him or BK...

~Rolex~

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/2/14
From everything I've read after the V4 Tc's, it seems the quality has gone down hill on his watches. I don't remember reading do many problems with previous models.

Also, for that price, there should definitely be a gen eta movement, no clones.

FLIP_

Horology Curious
31/1/14
Hello mates. I want to have a one Sub but I don't' know which one is better.

NOOB FACTORY 2014 SUBMARINER 116610LN A2836 SUPERLUMED V3 (393$)

TC Sub V6 (567$)

The price is 200$ difference between both. So, I don't know what I'm doing.

Hope you give me a solution of my problem.

Thanks buddy's

live1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/13
ok ill expain,the tc sub is a replica of the old fashioned subs,they have metal insert,and don't have a glidelock clasp,snd use a skinny case.lugs and crown guards.and a tc clone eta.the noob v3 is the modern new sub with a ceramic insert,big wide case,maxi dial and hands ,lec and ar on xtal.glidelock clasp.so they are completely different watches like i said in your pm.so if you want tge best vintage sub otb go tc,but if u want the best modern sub otb u need to go noob v3,

FLIP_

Horology Curious
31/1/14
thanks mate. i want the modern one. so i think i talk with ryan. do you know if ther are any good news about the lasts problems of v3?thanks

live1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/13
no good news im still waiting for my bloody qc pics from ryan.he said the factory is still building the v3

parad0x

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/7/13
Just received my TC Sub v6 and just wanted to share some pics, I think the bracelet is the new v5, for me the SEL fitment is perfect but I'm no expert. I have no issues aswell on the dial being left justified and all the dates are centered. I bought and just snapped in a gen LN insert, Also have a gen serviced crystal with S on LEC just waiting on my funds to send it to a modder. Now onto the pictures, sorry if the pictures are pretty bad cause I just shot them using my phone and just used a lamp for lighting. Maybe I'll be posting more pics of it on daylight.

YjXrfKgl.jpg

YLLqmCVl.jpg

Dm5OBAPl.jpg

7Viq6r1l.jpg

vmDnHmxl.jpg

Exr30cLl.jpg

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
firends Tc experts,
what do you think about TC with rehault engraveed ? worth it ?

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
yes sure no engraved is the perfection.. just to know if tc engraving is done right..