• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

taurus01 : What about some education time in the Brig

vanwolff

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
21/12/15
Germany
Gentlemen,

I am delighted to report, that I have received a refund from @taurus01.
That indeed puts a closure to this deranged story of self-pity, spontaneous confusion and claimed language barriers.

Hopefully, the buyers from his ebay shop are more lucky than me. For they don't have such a great community backing them!

Thank you so much to everyone involved, foremost our beloved sales staff; @mrsullivan, @P..DR..D, @g00n, @Feefo, @kilowattore, @mclarendude (and whom I maybe forgot to mention) but also the many many users that supported within this thread or bilateral, such as @Karbon74 among many others!

Luckily, dear member @fred coerced me in buying a 15202 from him (seriously, he posted a reserved sale in my name and sent me his payment details), which is currently en route, so the addiction can go on and on.

I will reach out to @trailboss99 next, in order to upgrade from supporter to patron status, which is least I can do to show my gratitude.

Thank you everybody!

Best regards,
VanWolff

taurus01

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
Certified
21/5/24
France
Gentlemen,

That indeed puts a closure to this deranged story of self-pity, spontaneous confusion and claimed language barriers.

Hopefully, the buyers from his ebay shop are more lucky than me. For they don't have such a great community backing them!

Thank you so much to everyone involved, foremost our beloved sales staff; @mrsullivan, @P..DR..D, @g00n, @Feefo, @kilowattore, @mclarendude (and whom I maybe forgot to mention) but also the many many users that supported within this thread or bilateral, such as @Karbon74 among many others!

Luckily, dear member @fred coerced me in buying a 15202 from him (seriously, he posted a reserved sale in my name and sent me his payment details), which is currently en route, so the addiction can go on and on.

I will reach out to @trailboss99 next, in order to upgrade from supporter to patron status, which is least I can do to show my gratitude.

Thank you everybody!

Best regards,
VanWolff
Take me for one CON more

Don't forget that you fooled me despite appearances

taurus01

INMATE
Certified
21/5/24
France
Gentlemen,

Thank you everybody!

Best regards,
VanWolff
Take me for an idiot too

don't forget that you fooled me despite appearances

vanwolff

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
21/12/15
Germany
Take me for one CON more

Don't forget that you fooled me despite appearances

Billy Madison Shut Up GIF

Endez

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
21/12/13
You did the right thing, that's all that counts.
Whatever you say now does'nt matter, more comments from you are not welcomed.

I am sure he is convinced that he did nothing wrong 🤣🤣

Reactions: ck7747

taurus01

INMATE
Certified
21/5/24
France
Si je comprends bien on peut me c
You did the right thing, that's all that counts.
Whatever you say now does'nt matter, more comments from you are not welcomed.
Si je comprends bien on peut me cracher dessus mais je n'ai pas le droit d'y répondre

Feefo

Vaselume (TM) Authorized Dealer
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU

Si je comprends bien on peut me cracher dessus mais je n'ai pas le droit d'y répondre
For heaven's sake you shipped the item to an address that had nothing to do with the buyer's, you could not provide a sensible explanation as to why you did so, stop whinging about being scammed. You are just making yourself ridiculous.

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
Peut répondre autant que vous voulez si cela vous chatouille.

Continuez à dire des conneries et votre séjour ici sera encore plus long.

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU

Ce n'est pas ça, et ça n'a jamais été ça. Tu as fais une erreur (!), tu a remboursé pour réparer cette erreur, point. Tu...

WTF, you speak way enough english to sort your way out around here, so keep it english then : you should have excused yourself for that shitshow and admit the mistake, but no. You keep on playing victim even now it's all sorted, ranting and all. That's a ridiculous and poor attitude to be honest, that's why nothing that you say does matter now.
Drop it, we're tired of you.

taurus01

INMATE
Certified
21/5/24
France
Google translate works on my computer not on my smartphone, hence the transition from English to French and vice versa.

On the other hand, not having access to anything, you might as well ban me