• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

super clone rolex

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Cheese Dairy - Chief Cheese Maker 🧀☣️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
你也是经销商?

Yes. I am a dealer.

I deal with obnoxious new users.

Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
You seem to forget we have 25 hours per day in Ireland not 24 so your assumption is incorrect. Also Tayto don't make Taytos anymore so the Leprechauns fecked off years ago. We have been importing Klingons and a few Dragons from Wales to do the work now. They both seem to like blood wine and neither of them know what blood wine is (we just pour Guinness into a red glass) and they are loving it. Win win for everyone. Plus there is so much gold at the end of our rainbows (and we have constant rainbows) that we can make reps out of real gold not that plated steel muck.
Didn't know there are 25 hours in a day in Ireland and that would explain why my watch was always giving me the wrong time. Can you explain to me why none of the Swiss companies don't make a special GMT for Ireland. Maybe our new friend can put in a good word with factory C and get one made since they seem to be tight with them.

Feck the Leprechauns should have realised how good they had it working in your sweat shop for chips and Guinness but am glad you did find some Welsh Klingons and dragons to import. So now you can speak three languages fluently English, Irish and now Klingon.

You heartless bastard stealing the poor little Leprechauns gold for your own monetary gain and even worse you are not sharing it with the RWI family. Remember that sharing is caring C.

@Dave2302 you are missing the festivities

Last edited:

cleanwatch

Getting To Know The Place
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/4/24
Yes. I am a dealer.

I deal with obnoxious new users.

Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect
中国人吗?不就是一个手表嘛,搞的这么复杂,产品就在那里,只要是正C的货,买谁的不一样啊?还整出文化了,你们C的迪通拿卖多少?我听说他们都卖1300 200多刀?真黑

cleanwatch

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/4/24
Well, if that's the case, he must be doing something right! Who knew his cleverness was so clever that it confused itself! 🤣
Google Translate is a fool. This is a Chinese proverb. People who think they are smart will always be tricked by smarter people. This sentence is to advise people not to blindly think that they are smarter than others.

cleanwatch

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/4/24
你的滑稽行为不会被误解。

谷歌翻译是个傻瓜。这是一句中国谚语。自以为聪明的人总是会被聪明人欺骗。这句话是劝人们不要盲目地认为自己比别人聪明。

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Cheese Dairy - Chief Cheese Maker 🧀☣️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
中国人吗?不就是一个手表嘛,搞的这么复杂,产品就在那里,只要是正C的货,买谁的不一样啊?还整出文化了,你们C的迪通拿卖多少?我听说他们都卖1300 200多刀?真黑

Hey, hey, hey... Easy there, big guy!

I paid $30,000 for my pre-owned Daytona.

It was assembled at R-factory in Geneva by fairies in princess dresses using unicorn tears for lubricant and pixie dust for timing precision! My Swiss Replica dream-machine totally beats your Chinese junk that was put together at a chicken shack in Guangzhou!

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
谷歌翻译是个傻瓜。这是一句中国谚语。自以为聪明的人总是会被聪明人欺骗。这句话是劝人们不要盲目地认为自己比别人聪明。
誰叫你連英文也說不好就來這裏撒野?就算英文不好要翻譯,你最起碼也給點誠意、用 ChatGPT 吧?!

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
Yes, we like to buy with our TDs, we like to give them extra profit and never buy from clowns like you. So what? It's our money, we spend at our pleasure and don't care if we spend more, you know why? Because we have money.

你們不是很喜歡說有錢就是王嗎?我們就是喜歡這樣花錢,怎樣?

And don't even dream about you being a TD here. You have a worst-ever start here by posting this stupid thread.

cleanwatch

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/4/24
誰叫你連英文也說不好就來這裏撒野?就算英文不好要翻譯,你最起碼也給點誠意、用 ChatGPT 吧?!

Yes, we like to buy with our TDs, we like to give them extra profit and never buy from clowns like you. So what? It's our money, we spend at our pleasure and don't care if we spend more, you know why? Because we have money.

你們不是很喜歡說有錢就是王嗎?我們就是喜歡這樣花錢,怎樣?

And don't even dream about you being a TD here. You have a worst-ever start here by posting this stupid thread.
You're not a dealer, are you? I thought you were one of my compatriots. It's everyone's right to choose how to spend money, and I don't think there's anything wrong with my post. I won't delete it. I have a relaxed attitude towards making money. Whether I make more or less money doesn't matter to me. I've never been the seller with the most customers, but I will definitely have my own customers because I genuinely consider my clients' needs.

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
You're not a dealer, are you? I thought you were one of my compatriots. It's everyone's right to choose how to spend money, and I don't think there's anything wrong with my post. I won't delete it. I have a relaxed attitude towards making money. Whether I make more or less money doesn't matter to me. I've never been the seller with the most customers, but I will definitely have my own customers because I genuinely consider my clients' needs.
But then you have NO RIGHT to sell it here, this is a private fora, and we have our rules.

cleanwatch

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/4/24
But then you have NO RIGHT to sell it here, this is a private fora, and we have our rules.
As long as it benefits the forum members, it should be allowed. Rules that are commonly recognized should, of course, be followed. I haven't done anything wrong. I was attacked when I mentioned that I wanted to sell my CLEAN Rolex, which is very rude.

asusundevils1971

Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
They do, they just do not sell directly to the public. If you place an order with me I can get you one. A lot cheaper than the Swiss companies sell them for too.
C here is my PP info to send a request for funds [email protected] and make sure to not post any notes referring to watches. Would like a 9K white gold (stolen from the Leprechauns) Rolex Sub, GMT combo, meteorite dial and on an oyster bracelet.

If they are cheaper then the top Swiss factories and the quality is .000001% better then count me in. Can you also send me a couple of yellow gold Claddagh rings in size 10 that would be greatly appreciated my favorite Irish moderator.

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
As long as it benefits the forum members, it should be allowed. Rules that are commonly recognized should, of course, be followed. I haven't done anything wrong. I was attacked when I mentioned that I wanted to sell my CLEAN Rolex, which is very rude.
And you have no right to make the rule by yourself too.

asusundevils1971

Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
Put @C Master down you bully :ROFLMAO:
Don't you recognise C Masters big wrist and forearms holding that little green Leprechaun.. There is a thread with thousands of pics of C showing them off but usually wearing a watch.