• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

super clone rolex

Feefo

Vaselume (TM) Authorized Dealer
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
I only sell watches from the CLEAN factory. That's a fact. Any issues?"Factories never retail, that's common knowledge.
You Just Dont Get It Austin Powers GIF by reactionseditor

A friendly last advice. You seem to be lacking the "common knowledge" you yourself quoted. Your level of knowledge is comparable to a noob's who's spent 1 week reading here in the forum, not much more.

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Cheese Dairy - Chief Cheese Maker 🧀☣️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
If you're into replica Rolex watches, then you've probably heard about the CLEAN factory, right? Well, guess what? That's me!

That was you.

I only sell watches from the CLEAN factory. That's a fact.

Also you...

Mental Health 3D GIF by bbsquirrel247

Well, I don't know what it's called in Cantonese or Mandarin, but in English, that's called "split personality", or more vulgar, "bat shit insane". 😂

cleanwatch

Getting To Know The Place
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/4/24
费心了,当你试图证明自己是清洁工厂的时候,你在第一篇文章中就搞砸了,你永远不会成为这里的经销商。

I never attempted to prove that I am CLEAN. I said I am a dealer. GPT incorrectly translated my meaning

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I never attempted to prove that I am CLEAN. I said I am a dealer. GPT incorrectly translated my meaning
Yeah, whatever. If you need to translate every word via Chat GTP this is not a site for you anyway, why don't you go try Reddit?

Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

Feefo

Vaselume (TM) Authorized Dealer
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Thanks for tagging me for some work time fun 😆 I can tell he is a real Chinese, probably a wechat dealer who doesn't have direct connection with Clean
You are telling us he's lying???
Reaction Wtf GIF by ANTIQUES ROADSHOW | PBS

Reactions: nettmann

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Thanks for tagging me for some work time fun 😆 I can tell he is a real Chinese, probably a wechat dealer who doesn't have direct connection with Clean
I did work out he was Chinese but he sure isn't Clean. I love the way they think they can just walk in here and become dealers when it took people like you years to do so.

CTime

Renowned Member
Trusted Dealer
29/9/22
Guangzhou, China
I did work out he was Chinese but he sure isn't Clean. I love the way they think they can just walk in here and become dealers when it took people like you years to do so.
I'm not surprised though, it's kinda common we have many such dealers in Chinese market:censored:

Reactions: Karbon74

sorginator

Getting To Know The Place
22/12/23
Hey there! If you're into replica Rolex watches, then you've probably heard about the CLEAN factory, right? Well, guess what? That's me! If you're looking for top-notch products, then you're in the right place. So, what are you waiting for? Come on over and let's get you the best replica Rolex watches around!
***mod edit: dubious link removed
shut up and take my money GIF by Product Hunt

• Wow

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I only sell watches from the CLEAN factory. That's a fact. Any issues?"Factories never retail, that's common knowledge.
But you said you work with other factories a few posts ago…
I cooperate with CLEAM factory VS factory 3K factory and ZF factory. If it is a Rolex, I recommend CLEAN factory and I will give you the best price.

The problem with lies is keeping them straight.

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Cheese Dairy - Chief Cheese Maker 🧀☣️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
Goes to show you that AI bots like Chat GPT are much more human-like than everyone thinks.

They make just as many dumb mistakes as humans. 🤣

But like @trailboss99 said, our TDs are not here because they mastered feeding Chat GPT for translations, instead one of the big reasons they are here is that they speak great English and usually absolutely mean what they say...

We have newbies popping up in the new members area every week asking why they should buy with a TD and not a cheaper Wechat dealer. From now on, I'll point them to this thread and say: "Your money, your decision, but in case your Chinese isn't up to par, please take a look at this mess...". 😂

Karbon74

Pika Factory - Currently in hiatus
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Goes to show you that AI bots like Chat GPT are much more human-like than everyone thinks.

They make just as many dumb mistakes as humans. 🤣

But like @trailboss99 said, our TDs are not here because they mastered feeding Chat GPT for translations, instead one of the big reasons they are here is that they speak great English and usually absolutely mean what they say...

We have newbies popping up in the new members area every week asking why they should buy with a TD and not a cheaper Wechat dealer. From now on, I'll point them to this thread and say: "Your money, your decision, but in case your Chinese isn't up to par, please take a look at this mess...". 😂
that's a great idea

• Love
Reactions: eBoy

Kaxen

I'm Unknown!!
1/4/24
There is so many new clean dealer as fb. The way they talk also almost same. Becareful guys