• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

super clone rolex

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
C here is my PP info to send a request for funds [email protected] and make sure to not post any notes referring to watches. Would like a 9K white gold (stolen from the Leprechauns) Rolex Sub, GMT combo, meteorite dial and on an oyster bracelet.

If they are cheaper then the top Swiss factories and the quality is .000001% better then count me in. Can you also send me a couple of yellow gold Claddagh rings in size 10 that would be greatly appreciated my favorite Irish moderator.
Invoice sent for 56 x 1794 Doubloons. I will ship tomorrow packed in a wet envelope.

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
Invoice sent for 56 x 1794 Doubloons. I will ship tomorrow packed in a wet envelope.
Wait a second here... would like to see some QC pics so I can over analyse everything with 1000 X magnification and get out my Reddit tool for alignment. No backdoor deals so you will have to do a reserved sale and the wet envelope doesn't bother me.

You are right about being cheaper then the Swiss factories and how do you make any money at that price.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Wait a second here... would like to see some QC pics so I can over analyse everything with 1000 X magnification and get out my Reddit tool for alignment. No backdoor deals so you will have to do a reserved sale and the wet envelope doesn't bother me.

You are right about being cheaper then the Swiss factories and how do you make any money at that price.

• Haha
Reactions: asusundevils1971

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
This is the thread that just keeps on giving.
The Goldbergs Thank You GIF by ABC Network

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
Are you the real C Master or did I just get scammed. If I did get scammed then it's on me for sending the funds without looking into your recent sales history. Will have to report you, take out a help desk ticket and maybe I will get lucky and have @g00n side with me. Will only cost me a few thousand Euro for lap dances at his favorite strip club.

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Cheese Dairy - Chief Cheese Maker 🧀☣️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
Have you ever been to the internet before?

He had to leave his Big Brother (pun intended) behind, holding his little tiny baby hand, when he stepped beyond the Great Firewall. 😱🤭

Scared Baby GIF

Show some compassion, p0ps. You were a scared little baby toddler once too, after all. 😆🤣

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Some people believe lies like Factory C in Ireland. It’s really scary and ignorant.
/r woosh

You Dont Get It Over Your Head GIF

Except for China, no other place can meet the conditions for the production of clone watches.
Except for Vietnam, Bangladesh, India, Taiwan, Turkey etc. All of those have a growing rep industry.

Reactions: asusundevils1971

kiasunkiasi

16/6/23
Malaysia
I want to ask you, what price does a reliable dealer here sell Daytona with factory C 4130 movement?
duh, why you would you ask such low level question?
why don't you create another ID and message those TDs here for their price...
oops, I gave him ideas :ROFLMAO:

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
Hey there! If you're into replica Rolex watches, then you've probably heard about the CLEAN factory, right? Well, guess what? That's me! If you're looking for top-notch products, then you're in the right place. So, what are you waiting for? Come on over and let's get you the best replica Rolex watches around!
\
Sorry - who are?

Apologies everyone - Couldn't resist