• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

super clone rolex

cleanwatch

Getting To Know The Place
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/4/24
midnight Property Both words are spelled in Chinese as wuye I made a typo and Google Translate made an error.

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Cheese Dairy - Chief Cheese Maker 🧀☣️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
Hey @cleanwatch:

Alright, Mr. Clean Factory, if you're the real deal, we demand proof!

Send us a video of your factory where everyone is wearing orange jumpsuits, with each balancing a pink poodle on their head, dancing to 'I'm Too Sexy' by Right Said Fred, while meticulously crafting Daytonas. Bonus points if there's a cameo appearance by a mop-wielding CEO!

The ball is in your court!

cleanwatch

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/4/24
向我们展示您的证书。证明你的话会更快。

让我开始吧,这是我的

首先,我从来不知道这件事发生了。第二,CLEAN工厂已被查封,尚未释放任何人。

cleanwatch

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/4/24
Hey @cleanwatch:

Alright, Mr. Clean Factory, if you're the real deal, we demand proof!

Send us a video of your factory where everyone is wearing orange jumpsuits, with each balancing a pink poodle on their head, dancing to 'I'm Too Sexy' by Right Said Fred, while meticulously crafting Daytonas. Bonus points if there's a cameo appearance by a mop-wielding CEO!

The ball is in your court!
Can you be more serious? The factory has been sealed for 2 months, and everyone from CLEAN is still at the police station.

• Haha
Reactions: aHero

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
pulp fiction art GIF

cleanwatch

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/4/24
你是买C厂货的?你买什么价格啊?4130迪通拿你都多少钱卖的?

Karbon74

Pika Factory - Currently in hiatus
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
首先,我从来不知道这件事发生了。第二,CLEAN工厂已被查封,尚未释放任何人。
Bullshit.

I am in Singapore right now. I just had dinner at Imperial Treasure with CF boss Mr Zhang. He is back on his jet now.

@daytona4me
BTW Here is the book I promised you, to help you improve.

cleanwatch

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/4/24
完美的。👌 橙色连身裤的来源问题立刻解决了!👏
完美的。👌 橙色连身裤的来源问题立刻解决了👏

废话。

我现在在新加坡。我刚刚和CF老板张先生在御宝吃饭。他现在回到了他的飞机上。

[用户=927]@daytona4me[/用户]
顺便说一句,这是我答应给你的书,可以帮助你提高。

你不用说这个,我就是正经卖C厂货的,C厂出事我就不出货等着,至于你是什么情况不重要,搞的什么授权书,假不假,就卖仿品的 搞这样 美国人真实醉了 正经卖货的当骗子 被人割韭菜倒是挺自豪的

cleanwatch

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/4/24
You came in here claiming to be Clean Factory, an obvious lie, what do you expect?
I just sell products from factory C. It’s true C. Why can’t I say that? Isn’t it common sense that factories don’t retail?

cleanwatch

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/4/24
You came in here claiming to be Clean Factory, an obvious lie, what do you expect?
Moreover, Factory C has been blocked for a long time and has been out of stock recently. If you can still buy Factory C watches recently, they are most likely imitation C watches.

Itto

Completely irresponsible behaviour
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
If they are all sitting at the police station, why aren't you? Where do you get the watches, if they are all sitting at the police station?
And if they are out of stock.. well... Did you buy all the stock?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Moreover, Factory C has been blocked for a long time and has been out of stock recently. If you can still buy Factory C watches recently, they are most likely imitation C watches.
Hey, @CTime this guy's funny.

Reactions: RDRoss

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
Factory C has been blocked for a long time and has been out of stock recently.
Factory C is located in Ireland and is running fine and has a warehouse full of stock. @C Master is a tough owner and makes sure that he hires the best leprechauns Ireland has to offer. Those little green bastards work 24 / 7 and only complain if their chips and Guinness aren't on time.

cleanwatch

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/4/24
If they are all sitting at the police station, why aren't you? Where do you get the watches, if they are all sitting at the police station?
And if they are out of stock.. well... Did you buy all the stock?
Why don't you understand? The police arrest people just to make them pay. They arrest the producers. I'm just a small dealer. It's not my turn.

cleanwatch

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/4/24
Factory C is located in Ireland and is running fine and has a warehouse full of stock. @C Master is a tough owner and makes sure that he hires the best leprechauns Ireland has to offer. Those little green bastards work 24 / 7 and only complain if their chips and Guinness aren't on time.
I really admire your imagination. Watches are about the industrial chain. Factory C does not produce all the accessories by itself. If it goes to Ireland to open a factory, it will have to open all upstream and downstream factories. Haha, he can't do it.

cleanwatch

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/4/24
China's high technology is not good, but its industrial processing is world-class. It doesn't mean that you can do it in any country you want to go to. Our industrial upstream and downstream are very complete. No other country has such a complete industrial system as China, and neither does the United States.

cleanwatch

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/4/24
是什么样的想象力让你想到一个商人会放弃完整的工业供应,去劳动力成本低廉的发达国家开工厂,在欧洲制造克隆手表。如果他被抓住,他将受到严厉的惩罚。在中国,他只需要付钱就可以了。正好
C工厂位于爱尔兰,运转良好,仓库库存充足。 @C Master 是一位强硬的老板,并确保他雇用爱尔兰最好的妖精。那些绿色小混蛋每周 7 天、每天 24 小时工作,只有在薯条和吉尼斯啤酒不准时时才会抱怨。

Karbon74

Pika Factory - Currently in hiatus
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
I hope you understood by now that you will not make a single yuan here.

Maybe you should go to sleep now.
Try Reddit, or Instagram...some people say that there is a market on OnlyFans to deal watches. Especially "used" ones. Expand your market.

• Haha
Reactions: Hec and CTime