• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sunnydales AR coating round coming, gathering participants

nikemok55

Known Member
10/6/11
If good for diver crystal sapphire

And colorless ??? If yes

Im in all the way for two pieces

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
If good for diver crystal sapphire

And colorless ??? If yes

Im in all the way for two pieces

You can see the result color in many pictures, it is not completely colorless. I am only doing one style coating, not multiple options. And please notice that I don't offer AR of cyclops/crystals with cyclops. I am not familiar with AP crystals :)

sunnydale

29/8/09
I think you only asked on here last time but I certainly think that asking on all the 4 forums, and maybe also on TZ-UK and WUS, would pull in a lot more crystals.

Just looked at my watch box and there's easily another 6 I've got for coating.

Yes only RWI offer last time. A lot of members at RWG and RG have asked about my coatings, and I have always said to check on RWI. I have found that RWI is the best place for me to do this...

Great! Count me in for three crystals!

I'm in for 4 maybe 5

I'll be in for a couple maybe more.

Great! I don't start a new round under this thread but thanks anyway :)

fixen

Renowned Member
3/4/11
here is a few pics from sunnys latest batch
Comparing with a gen iwc 3714 crystal, Gen is Always to the right and Sunnys to the left :)

DSCN6633.jpg~original

DSCN6635.jpg~original

DSCN6636.jpg~original

DSCN6640.jpg~original

DSCN6644.jpg~original

sunnydale

29/8/09
Looks like mine has lower reflection? Thanks for the pics D!

fixen

Renowned Member
3/4/11
Looks like mine has lower reflection? Thanks for the pics D!

Yes it has :)

And as you can see in the second pic from bottom, even the gen crystal have some distortions.

I am very happy with the resault and dont Think it is Worth the extra 150 euro for a gen crystal.

So im in with some more Crystals for the next round ;)

Redmondis

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/4/13
Crystal successfully installed, can live with chip, here is a couple of quick snaps.

ZHvRwkC.jpg

FhoAMsn.jpg

Lancaster

Looking Around
15/6/13
Last time I checked in here I missed the cutoff by a few days. I see you're developing another round and, since you don't have a thread for that yet, I'll probably miss that one too but i guess there's no other place to say it - I'll have 3 to 5 crystals to be coated. Hope I get back here again before that round fills up.