• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

So you want a Yacht Master - TC, Clean, ARF, Noob, BP, Custom, and VSF

mandipan

Sic Mundus Creatus Est
Supporter
Certified
18/11/13
TC still eating the cake… at least to me.
Had two, wish I never sold them and now struggling to find one :cry:

goldybg

Do not accept unsolicited offers
17/10/22
Guys, while we are on the topic of YM from CF may I humbly ask for your opinion related to my first QC

Dealer name: GeekTime
Factory name: Clean
Model name (& version number): Yacht-Master 126622 904L Gray Dial VR3235
Price paid: $518
Album Links: https://imgur.com/a/oYLFqbO
Index alignment: looks good
Dial Printing: looks good
Date Wheel alignment/printing: looks good
Hand Alignment: looks good
Bezel: Does the bottom left corner of the 0 by "20" look like it was scratched? Also, mark over the 1 of "10" or is my OCD calling again?
Solid End Links (SELs): n/a
Timegrapher numbers: looks good, I guess
Anything else you notice: Rehaut Crown alignment (above the inverted 12:00 triangle) is slightly a hair off to the left

Reactions: scooter44

goldybg

17/10/22
Guys, while we are on the topic of YM from CF may I humbly ask for your opinion related to my first QC

Dealer name: GeekTime
Factory name: Clean
Model name (& version number): Yacht-Master 126622 904L Gray Dial VR3235
Price paid: $518
Album Links: https://imgur.com/a/oYLFqbO
Index alignment: looks good
Dial Printing: looks good
Date Wheel alignment/printing: looks good
Hand Alignment: looks good
Bezel: Does the bottom left corner of the 0 by "20" look like it was scratched? Also, mark over the 1 of "10" or is my OCD calling again?
Solid End Links (SELs): n/a
Timegrapher numbers: looks good, I guess
Anything else you notice: Rehaut Crown alignment (above the inverted 12:00 triangle) is slightly a hair off to the left

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

goldybg

17/10/22
Maybe I did something wrong...
I apologize if I was wrong and ask the moderators to delete my post because I don't see how to do it myself.

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
I apologize if I was wrong and ask the moderators to delete my post because I don't see how to do it myself.
It's ok, you're a new member and many of us like to take a little laugh at your expense.
Please read the rules about QC, they are quite specific, we cannot GL a watch for you.
Plus, posting the pictures with the grid/radials to check for alignment is looked at as a bit exaggerated, ridiculous in some cases. There's members who won't hestate flaming you thoroughly for this. The thing is, what can we do for your OCD? You'll find 50% of members who'll be fine with the watch, the remaining finding another 3 or 4 flaws.
For any alignment issues, you're on your own, we don't know if you can live with that or not.
For the scratches, ask for additional pics if you feel they're real, tell the TD your specific concerns and you'll get a response.
But first, read the QC rules/threads.

Even better, start here:

g-yice

Repper 2.0
Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
8/8/21
EU
So if anyone is interested, I´m selling 2 brand new CF YM´s in EU. I will post the comparison in a few days

Reactions: Yacht-Monster

CaptainRep

26/7/20
so the clean is a rockstar of a rep

YM release from Clean seems to be decent. Like other reps, it is not perfect. I'll go into that with the case shortly. I guess you just have to choose your poison.

Clean as the factory is not one of my favorite. They have pulled some shady practices in the past.

CaptainRep

26/7/20
My QC from Trusty. I'm checking the tracking every five minutes 😄

Very nice mate. Congrat. I have to say that every time I look at the Clean YM, I am just amazed at how nice the hour and minute hands look. When I put them under the scope, they are just spotless, no marks or patches like other rep hands.

I mean just look at them in your pic. Crazy nice.

CaptainRep

26/7/20

No worries, bro. Your sample looks perfect, keep in mind that my take/acceptance of the imperfections will be totally different than yours.

There are some good guys in this reddit group that can also help you with your QC. Good luck!

CaptainRep

26/7/20
Let's continue with the case. We'll be looking at the crown guards, the lugs, and the rehaut.

CROWN GUARDS

ARF

Reactions: scooter44