• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

So you want a Yacht Master - TC, Clean, ARF, Noob, BP, Custom, and VSF

CaptainRep

26/7/20
think that the noob case has the best shape to the gen or am i wrong??
what do you think ?
I'll show some pics of the lugs, the rehaut, the rehaut engraving, and the crown guards between these three factories very shortly. I don't have the gen, but we can certainly compare with the internet pics. But, I am sure someone who owns the gen will chime in.

I was a little surprise with the CF case though.

Stay tune.

CaptainRep

26/7/20
DIAL

Sure, like every other reviews, we can talk about the coronet, the printing, the font, the thickness/thinness of the letters, the spacing, the hour markers; but for me, if you are looking to buy the rhodium version of this watch, we need to look at the color matching between the second hand and the "YACHT-MASTER" printing on the dial.

Reactions: scooter44

CaptainRep

26/7/20
Here is a great article describing the 126622:

As quoted from the article, "...a rhodium dial which has a not-so-Rolex-like baby blue/Miami blue seconds hand that creates a nice contrast against the dial. You also have the Yacht-Master text printed in the same color."

The color of the seconds hand and the "Yacht-Master" text on the dial should be of the same color.

Here are some gens from the web:

CaptainRep

26/7/20
DIAL

Given the fact that these factories assembled parts from different vendors, this matching of color between the seconds hand and the text on the dial had been incredibly challenging.

Noob
The "YACHT-MASTER" text on the dial is way too dark

Reactions: Valaj and scooter44

CaptainRep

26/7/20
DIAL

CF. Well, this fucking factory finally gets this right. Man, I've been searching for a dial with a matching seconds hand color that I will just declare a winner right here.

#1 Slava Ukraini
#2 CF Rhodium Dial

This mismatch in color with other factories is so obvious that I don't care much for anything else on the dial. This is just me, guys. You just have to determine what bother you the most and make your decision on that.

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
Great posts mate, as a YM fan, this is good. Regarding colour on the dial matching the seconds hand, the GMF version was good for this, but had annoying hour markers. CF is without a doubt, a fantastic rep and the best so far.

scooter44

Getting To Know The Place
12/9/22
@CapteinRep On my BP Yachtmaster, the bezel between the numbers looks polished. Actually good. I'm expecting my Clean Yachtmaster this week.

goldybg

Do not accept unsolicited offers
17/10/22
Guys, please post a few more photos of CF YM... I can't stop looking at this beauty. I really want to get one of these

Reactions: Rantanplan