• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Snoopy Moonswatch?

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Damn........ already?
but the price is still too high though, I bet we can get a good one eventually for $20 like the rest of the moonswatches.

pecupecu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/19
The V1 just popped. Not a very good one. They got the shades of white wrong. And the worst part is that they dont match, so you dont get that monochrome look. The dial has a yellowish tint, and the snoopy disc has a blueish tint.

REP left - GEN right

1.jpg

3.png

REP DIAL CLOSEUP

2.jpg

It looks like they are selling it on the old black box

5.jpg

6.jpg

There is also a video, but I believe the pictures can give a good idea of the first attempt.

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/1/21
The V1 just popped. Not a very good one. They got the shades of white wrong. And the worst part is that they dont match, so you dont get that monochrome look. The dial has a yellowish tint, and the snoopy disc has a blueish tint.

REP left - GEN right

1.jpg

3.png

REP DIAL CLOSEUP

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

There is also a video, but I believe the pictures can give a good idea of the first attempt.
For V1 looks decent. It's only 3 weeks from release.

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region

REP left - GEN right

1.jpg

3.png

REP DIAL CLOSEUP

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

how is the movement?
and does it have the UV activated font ?

Reactions: beanvatan

beanvatan

Renowned Member
26/8/18
United States
how is the movement?
and does it have the UV activated font ?
I'm seconding this, I contacted a seller on Alix, and they sent me pictures of the watch, but didn't send me the image of the UV-activated font. I requested multiple times for the font but they ignored me, so I assume they don't have that yet. Also, is there a hidden logo in the middle of the crystal( plexi glass)?

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
I'm seconding this, I contacted a seller on Alix, and they sent me pictures of the watch, but didn't send me the image of the UV-activated font. I requested multiple times for the font but they ignored me, so I assume they don't have that yet. Also, is there a hidden logo in the middle of the crystal( plexi glass)?

All the rep have that.

here is a pic where I put the rep crystal in a metal case

tiresmoke

8/4/06
I've seen listings for the black Snoopy show up on dhgate today. I'm tempted to give it a shot but I'll see what the white one looks like in person before I bother. I got burnt on a moonshine rep from dhgate that showed up weighing a ton. I expected the crystal to be mineral (and it was) but the case and caseback were also both painted metal. I literally tossed it in the trash because of how disgusted I was.

• Wow
Reactions: Karbon74

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
I've seen listings for the black Snoopy show up on dhgate today. I'm tempted to give it a shot but I'll see what the white one looks like in person before I bother. I got burnt on a moonshine rep from dhgate that showed up weighing a ton. I expected the crystal to be mineral (and it was) but the case and caseback were also both painted metal. I literally tossed it in the trash because of how disgusted I was.

You should have kept it and made a metal mod…

also I ordered the black snoopy too. I will report

tiresmoke

8/4/06
You should have kept it and made a metal mod…

also I ordered the black snoopy too. I will report

I know my limitations. Every time I try to mod anything, it eventually ends up in the trash... so I just cut out the middle man. ;)

tiresmoke

8/4/06
Out of curiosity, what case did you use for your metal mod? If my white snoopy ends up just as bad as my previous purchase, I might give it a shot. I'm pretty sure I won't end up with anywhere near the level of success you have, but it could be a fun project to spend some time on.

Reactions: Karbon74

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
i ordered two snoopy from W77
Strangely enough, there are two listings at 1-2€ difference so I ordered both to see for myself

I will report when I get then in 15-20 days or so
Got a link for those?