• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Singapore watch repair

lolo1972sg

Respected Member
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
Oh man, still have slot for the whatsapp group? Half dead is better than no one to discuss replicas with [emoji16]
Err.... I don't know. I am not part of that group. Am not eligible.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Eulise

Renowned Member
7/5/16
No worries. Anyone here know of any local whatsapp/wechat discussion groups I can join?

KS_Wan

Still New
31/8/15
Hi singkies, suffering from bad time-keeping on my barely 4 month old A2836 movement. Large positional variations also. Can gurus advise which is the best course of action if I want to settle locally in Sgp?

a) Thrash it and get a new piece
b) Send it for servicing at one of the places that take in reps
c) Buy a genuine ETA 2836 movement and do a total swap

Thanks bros

RG417

I'm Pretty Popular
19/10/12
Hey guys contact shiro tenshi to be added in a small local group hey buddy add them.thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Hey guys contact shiro tenshi to be added in a small local group hey buddy add them.thanks

Guys, contact Gan instead, he has the admin right in the group. I can't add any one.

Sent using Tapatalk

RG417

I'm Pretty Popular
19/10/12
Hey bro, dreaming ah you.. you are also the admin la. Anyway can pm also I'll add as well.

RICOLA

Still New
16/6/16
Hi There, new to this section, can pm number to add for Whatsapp group? Got a IWC pilot chrono looking for service

KS_Wan

Still New
31/8/15
Hi singkies, suffering from bad time-keeping on my barely 4 month old A2836 movement. Large positional variations also. Can gurus advise which is the best course of action if I want to settle locally in Sgp?

a) Thrash it and get a new piece
b) Send it for servicing at one of the places that take in reps
c) Buy a genuine ETA 2836 movement and do a total swap

Thanks bros

C
Sent using Tapatalk

Right. I thought so too. The usual watchsmiths wouldn't touch a movement replacement exercise (In:SW220 Out:A2836) with a 10 foot pole. Athough my research so far tells me that it is possible for a direct swap.

Any recommendations as to where can i send mine to locally? Thanks.

RG417

I'm Pretty Popular
19/10/12
Hi There, new to this section, can pm number to add for Whatsapp group? Got a IWC pilot chrono looking for service

Your can join the group but it's just a local group but not about service. You can pm me your name and number.
What's the movt on the iwc?

warsurfer

Known Member
17/4/10
Hi.

Any recommendation on where to service A6497? It's on a PAM 217 purchased a while back. Please PM.

Juatin2419

I'm Unknown!!
12/3/16
Hi guys, I'm quite new to RWI.. I've got a PAM 285 with A7750 movement which just died on me. Kind of heart pain as I just bought in March this year.. Any recommendations on where to repair or service in SG.. Really appreciate any guidance or advise.. Thanks

lolo1972sg

Respected Member
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
Hi guys, I'm quite new to RWI.. I've got a PAM 285 with A7750 movement which just died on me. Kind of heart pain as I just bought in March this year.. Any recommendations on where to repair or service in SG.. Really appreciate any guidance or advise.. Thanks
All SG Bros: why don't you guys consider sending back your reps to China for repair especially for these type of more complicated movement? Use Singpost registered airmail and 9 out of 10 times, there will be no custom issue. It might take some time but chances of really getting it fixed are higher compared to finding a good watchsmith to work on 7750.

lolo1972sg

Respected Member
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
And for simple fixes such as fixing back the hands, repressing of crystal and etc, you guys can try (at your own risks) House of Times at the basement of Lucky Plaza.

lolo1972sg

Respected Member
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
Oh, your final option is to ping me and I might buy over your spoilt movement if it is a rep that I like. :)

kyo86sg

Getting To Know The Place
23/9/16
That one is watch lim shop (holiday plaza), their first quote usually is rm 200-300 higher. So remember to just cut down accordingly and always deal with the shorter Chinese lady or slim Chinese guy (boss). The other staff usually will chop you. They also service watches but it will take another trip to collect it back.