• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Showcase Your Watches & Scenery Photos

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
With the last 2 posts I feel almost guilty posting more of the same views, but I promise I'll get some nice backgrounds from when we arrive south on Saturday :D
We will now be leaving tomorrow night about 10pm, should arrive in Essex (approx 650 miles away) around 5 to 6 am all being well and no dramas.
I'll try and avoid the speed Scameras this time :ROFLMAO:
Staying at Nathans on Saturday night, then the final 100 ish miles to the Hotel in Kent where we stay for the duration.

So today we have mass tidy up outside, the Discovery and S Class double stacked inside the workshop outta the weather for the duration, Suitcases packed, and the AMG E Class all loaded up ready to go. Time to break out the 2 Tone Bluesey to match the Car ;)

Just gotta sort out which watches I'm taking, deffo more than the original quota of 6, probably more like 18(y)

Last edited:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Thank you, I count myself lucky to spend a lot of time here. Many elephants up on this area last night, moving ahead and away from the wildebeest migration below for some peace from the chaos.
Thank you again for sharing. My wife will be in Ethiopia in October a long way away but she lived in Kampala for a while, so was lucky to get to the Masai Mara at one stage in her life. I am sad to say I have never been to Africa. I am so jealous. All I see are photos and videos lol.

ChaplinTz

28/8/23
East Africa
Thank you again for sharing. My wife will be in Ethiopia in October a long way away but she lived in Kampala for a while, so was lucky to get to the Masai Mara at one stage in her life. I am sad to say I have never been to Africa. I am so jealous. All I see are photos and videos lol.
Very cool hope you have a great trip into Ethiopia. I have been wanting to go get some pics of the Omo tribe. Kampala I've heard is very festive and beautiful have a few friends from there, I spend a lot of time in Nairobi which is a bit of a crazy scene but very fun. Mara is great albeit a bit commercial but some of the wilds of Tanzania are my special places, feels like you have gone back in time.

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
Pix from yesterday, arrived in Essex at 8am after an ass of a drive down due to Erskine Bridge, then M8 then M74 all separate road closures with hellish diversions.

Beer with breakfast then a trip to a local country pub and more beer with our son and his wife and our wee grandaughter, then BBQ and more beer at theirs where we were staying for the night. Crossed the river Thames into Kent this arvo, and now at our hotel.
Funeral is tommorrow.

Last edited:

DonCorrelacion

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
Certified
5/8/24
So I was one of the members that @Dave2302 is referring to and this is a shot I took that started the conversation. So I don't have the other pics to fulfil the criteria but I will in the future!

Any way this is my newly acquired VSF 126500 Daytona with a view looking up the Noosa river to the river mouth! Definitely more to show of this part of the world... thanks for starting this Dave!

IMG-0080.jpg
That’s a real beauty!

Uhrenmeister81

Do not accept unsolicited offers
13/8/24
Hello ! I got this Rolex Perpetual Tiffany 41 mm from superclonewatches.is and have it now the 2nd day only on the hand because I still had to order extra links for bracelet adjustment. Please give me your valued opinion on this piece.

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
Yesterdays shot after the funeral at the Gardners Arms where a fair bit of ale was consumed, before we went back to the Hotel to get completely rat arsed :ROFLMAO: Our other son Jon, leapt inbetween Mel and I as his wife was taking the pic for us, Mel was wearing her tiny MOP Datejust and mine was Omega PO which actually has a black dial not red so some camera shite went on there 🙃 ....

Last edited:

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
Easier day today, Mel and I had lunch at the Sir John Falstaff pub which is an old fave of ours.

Yellow Dial Rolex OP, Leg shot of todays Trousers which go well with this watch ....