• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Showcase Your Watches & Scenery Photos

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
That garage is coming along niceley (y)

My daily which lives in the workshop, was fitted with a Miyota and black rubber a while back, finally got round to changing it's flip lock today for a logo'd one with crown :D

Pissistently raining here, sod all work happening, allegedly gonna get some sun tommoz, then hopefully I can get the roof on the Catio, since I am waiting for materials to be delivered for next 2-3 weeks so I can get sides and rears on and re clad office wall, clad catio and finsh it ;)

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
A new arrival today, big thanks to the guy who sent it me as a gift, he knows who he is ;)

The Car is my beloved S Class, which is going to it's new home in a months time, Mels Son just bought it off me, it's had almost a complete ground up resto, lots of mods, just has a couple of bit's of paintwork left to do, which he is going to get done. Veritable rocket ship so it is.
I have too many Cars and not enough space or time with all the other jobs I have to do.

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
Pizza Jo's place, in Ardelve.
The land of Hobgoblins and Witchcraft, Saturday night, the craft Beers and Calzone's (also the Pizza's) are legendary as is young Jo herself ;)

Latest arrival, "Colours Of Ireland", a one off build Omega MoonSwatch which I bought from acclaimed builder @Karbon74 of Pika Factory on RWI.
This one gets pride of place in the centre of my display cabinets Omega shelf :)

Last edited:

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
Bonfire time, a bunch of branches, wood off-cuts and an old chair, the pile has dried out over the last 2 weeks, and I forsee rain tomorrow, so I finished off my day with a half gallon of petrol and a TAG Carrera :D

I don't know why the bonfire came out like that, it's a full pic on the phone with no grey bottom :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Jackster

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/1/17
Paradise! (SE Qld)
Bonfire time, a bunch of branches, wood off-cuts and an old chair, the pile has dried out over the last 2 weeks, and I forsee rain tomorrow, so I finished off my day with a half gallon of petrol and a TAG Carrera :D

I don't know why the bonfire came out like that, it's a full pic on the phone with no grey bottom :ROFLMAO:
It's a smoke screen! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Dave2302 and NilsD

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
Daily beater tool watch, the sarking boards and timber has arrived, have started staining the 4x2's, and sarked and stained the end wall of the Catio now. Also the S Class is still in the workshop and being an S Class it's decided it doesn't want to be sold, so every time I think I've finished all the bits and bobs of work something else rears it's ugly head and decides to act up :mad:

Our son who has bought it is arriving to stay with us on 11th October and driving it home with him.
I'm nearly there now with it, just wanted it to be 100% when he picks it up !!

He knows and understands it's an older car and there's no guarantees with it, but I do want it to leave here with absolutely everything exactly as it should be. So far, on and off between building works, I have spent 2 weeks finishing off this and that on the list of wee jobs that needed doing, plus a few that I didn't know need doing until I spent a while with it, for example the Alarm Siren had died, the cooling fan was working fine then suddenly decided to shit it's pants when I recharged the A/C, etc etc.
So I've also spent around a £1000 on miscellaneous parts, and that's with 20% off discounted by MB dealer parts on my trade account.

Anyways, yeah, didn't really want to sell it, but it's taking up space and not getting much use, he's always loved this car, and I had it in my will to leave it to him, so when he offered me serious cash for it it simply had to go 😂

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
A new arrival VC and a customers MB E class in for a full diagnostic and service. This has revealed a ton of other work needed as it hasn't seen a workshop in a gazillion years. As usual he wants it like yesterday, boy have I got news for him 😂

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
Spent a day lumberjacking with a new arrival making a guest appearance at the end of the day :)

Cut down some really monster over-hanging trees, the biggest ones were leaning towards the workshop and car port which took a lot of care to drop them without hitting anything :eek: ....