• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

GuanYu666

Do not accept unsolicited offers
2/6/16
No problem. I'm looking at the watch now as it lies flat on the table and the stuttering is barely perceptible and happens so slightly and so occasionally that, like I said, I don't think I'd have even noticed it if I hadn't seen people talking about it. However, if I suddenly flip my wrist suddenly to look at the time (Imagine you fell asleep on the couch, then suddenly woke up and were panicked that maybe you were going to be late! :cryingbadly:) then I can see the second hand hold it's position for a full second before moving again. Really doesn't bother me though since I just see it as an interesting quirk, it keeps excellent time and I've got no qualms telling people it's a rep if that is considered to a be a ''tell'' that it's not genuine. If you were concerned about it being called out as a rep, then I think the noisy rotor would give you away before the stutter did. When you move your hand around, you can hear it spinning.

mavericmatt

Getting To Know The Place
17/1/09
The rotor is very annoying! I wondered if anyone had any ideas on quietening it down? I wondered if some grease would help or is that a bit too dangerous for the movement?

The stuttering wouldn't be noticeable when its lying flat, but it occurs from backlash within the secondary gear that drives the second hand.

Off topic somewhat - what ever came of the guy who was supposed to be making Nato straps with seatbelt type material? PhenomeNato was it?

b.wayne

3/5/16
The rotor is very annoying! I wondered if anyone had any ideas on quietening it down? I wondered if some grease would help or is that a bit too dangerous for the movement?

The stuttering wouldn't be noticeable when its lying flat, but it occurs from backlash within the secondary gear that drives the second hand.

Off topic somewhat - what ever came of the guy who was supposed to be making Nato straps with seatbelt type material? PhenomeNato was it?
http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=3166802

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

1675Fanboy

3/9/15
Has anyone seen these before? The AlphaShark looks pretty close to the gen to me.

https://www.blusharkstraps.com/products/alphashark-bond?variant=23050773251

Not bad but mesh is still not as close as the gen, here's mine
99f6d74bc5d519e1cddb0d014203b586.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bezke

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/7/16
Hy. Id like to buy one of this super v6f spectre watch.. Which seller dedicating to Hungary? Sorry my english...

Fin

20/7/16
Any sense on whether another version of this watch with a different movement should be expected? Very interested in it but not sure I can live with the stuttering.

Saw this question asked earlier but it was never answered (unless that's an answer in itself)...

go000ob

Renowned Member
3/11/15
Any sense on whether another version of this watch with a different movement should be expected? Very interested in it but not sure I can live with the stuttering.

Saw this question asked earlier but it was never answered (unless that's an answer in itself)...

i too was hoping for an update with an eta movement and a polished crown, but apparently that's not going to happen!!

davos

10/6/16
i too was hoping for an update with an eta movement and a polished crown, but apparently that's not going to happen!!
I'm planning on getting the V6F one, why are you sure that there won't be another version with eg an eta movement (actually I'm quite new here so I'm not familiar with the production/updating plans of particular factories/watches, although I'm also sceptic that there will be another version with big changes because the watch is already too long on the market I guess?)

Sent from the RWI mobile app

go000ob

Renowned Member
3/11/15
I'm planning on getting the V6F one, why are you sure that there won't be another version with eg an eta movement (actually I'm quite new here so I'm not familiar with the production/updating plans of particular factories/watches, although I'm also sceptic that there will be another version with big changes because the watch is already too long on the market I guess?)

Sent from the RWI mobile app

because the co axial model didn't get an eta movement, and the spectre has been released for so lon now, and there hasn't been any updates since, and to be honest i think the sells of the current model with miyota were good enough.
i hope they release one with eta, but I don't think that's going to happen

May47

16/8/16
i have just ordered mine today from TS, waiting for QC pictures !!

Darknight007316

5/3/13
Any reason you went with to as opposed to any other trusted dealer? About to pull the trigger on this beauty myself. Thanks!

May47

16/8/16
Any reason you went with to as opposed to any other trusted dealer? About to pull the trigger on this beauty myself. Thanks!

TBH i sent an email to four different dealers at the same time, just chose the first reply which was from TS, i guess they all have the same watch which is the V6F miyota ! so no diff in the watch just different dealers i guess !

am new to reps so i hope am not wrong :laugh: