• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
is VSF not making this anymore at the moment?
Dude, I am not going to tell you again, take out a support ticket at The Help Desk and fix your multi-account issue or none of your posts will be visible.

Reactions: applez

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Hey Sir, I have emailed and made multiple tickets. Noone will help me.
have also PMd you directly!
You have not posted one single ticket at The Help Desk so I have no idea what you are on about. If you had done so this would have been fixed.

Crrshei

Horology Curious
Supporter
Certified
25/2/22
Nice pics and info thanks, thinking of one of these in the future!

spaceman007

5/1/22
Hi all, looking for the bracelet from the V1 VSF Omega Spectre. If anyone has one please let me know!

or is there any aftermarket options that would fit? Has anyone ever even tried the Gen Seamaster Heritage models? those might even fit.

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Hi all, looking for the bracelet from the V1 VSF Omega Spectre. If anyone has one please let me know!

or is there any aftermarket options that would fit? Has anyone ever even tried the Gen Seamaster Heritage models? those might even fit.
Yes, my V2 bracelet is terrible too. No chances for any aftermarket replacement or other gen alternatives since the Spectre bracelet is unique for this particular model.

haze3715

walked out, no purchase history.
Supporter
Certified
8/8/21
Canada
any word or recent updates if the Spectre is back in production at VSF?

spaceman007

5/1/22
It's still available to buy, they have been producing them for awhile now

Seriously, this is one of my favorite reps. Even with the dark bezel, I might buy another rep as a backup or the gen.

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
The problem is the spring bar that broke inside the part that attached to strap seems to be stuck. Not sure what to do. Should I try pushing it out and then putting in another?
Yes, you should push the remains of the springbar through the buckle tongue. It may have resistance, no need to be gentle.

You can also stick a small flathead screwdriver between the folded metal of the tongue that surrounds the bar, and give it a slight twist to free up any pressure if it gives you too hard of a time.

spaceman007

5/1/22
Yes, you should push the remains of the springbar through the buckle tongue. It may have resistance, no need to be gentle.

You can also stick a small flathead screwdriver between the folded metal of the tongue that surrounds the bar, and give it a slight twist to free up any pressure if it gives you too hard of a time.
Thanks that worked!!

Andy1212

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/11/22
It's still available to buy, they have been producing them for awhile now

Seriously, this is one of my favorite reps. Even with the dark bezel, I might buy another rep as a backup or the gen.
Where would you buy your rep from?