• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

~Round 2~Official Group Buy, OMEGA UPO w/Clone ETA2824

EKDANCE

Horology Curious
5/4/09
Reading all posts, must be a good deal.
Still a way to get one? Black with white numbers?

e-mail send

jayzm5

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/6/09
fantastic deal, Just bought my chron version

SteveG

29/6/06
I'd be interested in an Orange Bezel w/Orange numbers if available.

Please PM

otakki

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/9/09
Oh, it looks like my post yesterday has disappeared due to the transition-over of this website. I'll put it on again:

Hoping to be part of the group buy. Email sent and waiting for reply.

Does anyone know the link to his mentioned website where I can place the order directly? Thanks.

otakki

19/9/09
d4me says that this UPO group buy has been placed on hold until they fix the batch of dials d4me had requested. I wonder approximately how long it will be. Can't wait for it to restart.

Does anyone know what happened to the dials?

otakki

19/9/09
What happened to the dials?

d4me says that this UPO group buy has been placed on hold until they fix the batch of dials d4me had requested. I wonder approximately how long it will be. Can't wait for it to restart.

kuku

15/9/09
still possible. also interested/ will send you mail

ochaves

30/9/09
Great deal!!!!

I'm really interested in the one with orange bezel, orange numbers.

I can wait until the bezel problem is solved.

Is it possible to have it relumed and with double AR? If yes, how much extra $ for that?

As you requested, I'm sending the email.

Can you get the PO with chono and with the correct subdials spacing?

Regards,

kuku

15/9/09

Is there already some news/timing about the fix that d4m requested ?
If I should by a UPO from p.e. PureTimes or Hont, should I then receive the same UPO like the one from D4M with the wrong dial (and for a higher price :) ) ???

otakki

19/9/09
Is there already some news/timing about the fix that d4m requested ?
If I should by a UPO from p.e. PureTimes or Hont, should I then receive the same UPO like the one from D4M with the wrong dial (and for a higher price :) ) ???

Have not heard anything yet. Yes, that sounds like what will happen if you buy them elsewhere. Of course, if you know exactly what is wrong with the dial, then you can make sure, with the seller, before purchasing. I have no idea about the detail with the dial. Maybe somebody will know.

It might take a while, but it will be worthwhile. Meanwhile, I have opted out and purchased one elsewhere. The one I have might not be accurate, but it is good enough for me. Like people said, 99.5% of the people wouldn't know the difference anyway.

kuku

15/9/09
Have not heard anything yet. Yes, that sounds like what will happen if you buy them elsewhere. Of course, if you know exactly what is wrong with the dial, then you can make sure, with the seller, before purchasing. I have no idea about the detail with the dial. Maybe somebody will know.

It might take a while, but it will be worthwhile. Meanwhile, I have opted out and purchased one elsewhere. The one I have might not be accurate, but it is good enough for me. Like people said, 99.5% of the people wouldn't know the difference anyway.

I neither know what is exactly the problem with the dial, but I will be patient and wait till D4M give the sign that everything is fixed and the groupbuy continues ...
I searched also other trusted sellers, but the price of D4M is really tempting ..
Anyone has an idea were to buy the most accurate 42 mm PO version ???

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Ok, the Both Orange numbered versions are available. The White number dial is still flawed thus is now called the "Almost-Ultimate" PO.

All three are available on my site.
A correct White Number version is a long way away from being correctly produced if it is ever corrected.

Again, the Black Bezel Orange Number and the Orange Bezel Orange Number versions are "Ultimate"

The Black Bezel White Number is "Almost-Ultimate".

All three are on my site. They all cost me the same, they therefore cost you the same.

kuku

15/9/09
Hey Daytona,

Perfect news !
I just finished the purchase in your shop for a UPO black bezel with orange numbers !!
(order nr. 100000533)
Really looking forward to it !
Please do (but I know you do) a good QC before shipping !

Thx,

Kurt

DannyBwoy

4/2/09
Hi D4Me

Are the UPO's still $175 + $25 shipping, on the group buy?

Thanks

kuku

15/9/09
Hi Danny,

Look at his website. Now its 180 $ + shipping 25$
Like Greg said, only the ones withe orange numbers are the UPO's !!
This is also mentioned on his site.

phaser

Horology Curious
21/11/09
Hi all

Could someone please give me the link to D4ME web site as I cant find it. Sorry for being such a noob.

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
You can email me at daytona4me at gmail dot com