• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

~Round 2~Official Group Buy, OMEGA UPO w/Clone ETA2824

raven

Looking Around
15/10/08
Received my UPO today and - WOW - its an impresive hunk of watch

Thanks Greg - great service to the RWI members, including us noobies :D

I'll get some pics up hopefully on the weekend

Zackb911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/11/08
Email sent would love an Orange one if still available. Ready to buy!

Zack

lcwctc

Looking Around
21/8/06
Would like to have the black bezel with orange numbers if still available.

e-mail sent.

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
yes,, all colors (bezel/dial) are available..

Zackb911

30/11/08
Payment sent last night, can't wait to get it! I had the hardest time deciding between Black bezel w/ Orange numbers and the Orange bezel...

Black Bezel w/ Orange numbers won :)

Thanks again!

Definitely appreciate your hard work for us!!!

bxa67

11/8/08
I have one on order from D4m as well, cant wait to get it & show my wife :) See I got burned & bought what I thought was a UPO from http://www.ioffer.com, I got a pc of Junk & the seller would not agree he made a mistake even when I showed him pics, so I taken & burned, stay away from ioffer, yikes! I will compare the Ioffer watch & the UPO to show my wife the Quality difference.
Best rgds Bill

daleaherman

Horology Curious
13/10/08
D4M is the man. I ordered one and D4M examined it to make sure that I had a "good" first purchase. Unfortunately, USPS managed to loosen the rotor. I sent it back to D4M. He offered to look at it and try and fix. If he couldn't fix, I had the option to wait for another or get my money back. I wanted the watch, so he opened it up, fixed the watch AND siliconed the o-ring to help with waterproofing. Plus, he made a short video to show me it working after two days.

I have it I am very pleased!!! Really nice quality watch. The rotor is a bit loud, but it reminds me that it is an automatic.

THANKS D4M

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
This stuff works like magic!

tape_duct.jpg

bxa67

11/8/08
Dayton/Greg I love JB Weld Stick, I have fixed so many things around the house with it
Best Rgds Bill

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
daleaherman said:
D4M is the man. I ordered one and D4M examined it to make sure that I had a "good" first purchase. Unfortunately, USPS managed to loosen the rotor. I sent it back to D4M. He offered to look at it and try and fix. If he couldn't fix, I had the option to wait for another or get my money back. I wanted the watch, so he opened it up, fixed the watch AND siliconed the o-ring to help with waterproofing. Plus, he made a short video to show me it working after two days.

I have it I am very pleased!!! Really nice quality watch. The rotor is a bit loud, but it reminds me that it is an automatic.

THANKS D4M

you don't want to see his "other" vidieo's. lmao :shock:

zedd

Known Member
4/7/08
I'm considering getting one of these vs BR03-92 when the budget come in a weeks time.

wyu177

Looking Around
17/11/08
Big Thumbs up to D4M, I was lucky enough to get on this group by and received the watch yesterday. PERFECT! I took a picture of it tonight with my Gen Tag. The UPO is a giant compared to the Tag! Thanks again D4M!!

Gen Tag vs UPO:

lawrence1

Horology Curious
29/11/08
email sent for one.

black bezel, black dial with orange numbers w/ the black and orange leather strap(if it's available)

thanks.

Y8T8

Known Member
20/11/08
Just joined lately and finally found this thread on the latest group buy. Looks like a winner. Please put me down for one of the 007 models.

Thanks, email to be sent

houndoggie

16/11/08
I just got mine today. SWEET!

Thanks Mr. Daytona!
IMG_1109-1.jpg

My wrist is only 7.5" but everything always looks small.

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
well, it is out of Group Buy status... my orders of 5 are down to orders of 1 or 2... price increase of $5 .. but oh well.. still a great deal..

An update... I had an unusual amount of loose rotors out of the last 10 ordered.. I had 3 with loose rotors and 1 bad movement (happened tonight)
But overall... with quite a few sold I would have say that this has had a very high success rate (working / broken ratio)

I feel really bad for two guys in particular.. first purchase of a replica and got bad ones.. :( but I am / are taking care of them of course..

I will be making a report card of sorts for me.. it should be a good guide for what people can expect when ordering a replica... problems.. etc..