• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

~Round 2~Official Group Buy, OMEGA UPO w/Clone ETA2824

takeo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/09
Does anyone care to share a photo of the "bad" dial? Thanks!

mpg54

Known Member
29/8/09
Yeah I also would like to know more about this "flaw" since I'm only interested in the Black Dial with White letters. A photo would be great.

bleuachdu

23/11/09
Sent you an email with a few questions, looking forward to hearing back!

kuku

15/9/09
2 weeks ago my UPO from D4M arrived (after ca. 3 weeks) .... really nice !!!!
There was a really small issue after 2 days : the small 'lockpin' from the bracelet was gone ... fortunately I found the both really small peaces on the floor and glued it back together with a bit of locktite ! I have ca. 13 watches (most of them replicas and hommages) and it's a long time ago I weared the same watch 2 days after eachother ... now this watch already 2 weeks !!!!!

bkushner

Horology Curious
1/11/09
my po looks nice as well, the only problem is the omega symbol on the date time knob is not very good.

rboyd0619

Looking Around
17/8/09
I recieved my upo and it was DOA Greg was very helpful in getting it repaired and I recieved it back in about three weeks, It worked fine for a few days but after I wore it the third time it stopped working and I emailed Greg again but have not got a response back yet, it looks nice but not very useful to keep time.

power3555

Horology Curious
17/8/09
I'm in for one.. just email 2 u.. my first post but have been lurking around..this will be my 5th additions to my small collection.. this is addictive..