• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

~Round 2~Official Group Buy, OMEGA UPO w/Clone ETA2824

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Here's my UPO Pumpkin from D4M - a flawless deal and a fantastic watch - on my custom butter-soft strap from Tootall:
WatchPics054.jpg

I love this watch!

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
I really should add that I bought 2 of these from D4M and have had them for a couple of months now. One is on the SS bracelet and I wear it as one of my daily work beaters. I banged the crap out of it the first week I had it :evil:
The other stayed pristine and un-touched until my Tootall strap came. I wear it at least once a week now because I enjoy it so much.
So basically one of these gets worn about once a week or more - out of the 17 watches in my collection (more coming). This should give you some indication of my impression of the overall quality of this watch.
Also, with this wear and even abuse over the past couple of months, the watches are both running flawlessly.

Buy with EXTREME confidence, and get 'em while you can!!

poodang

Horology Curious
13/6/06
My orange-bezeled UPO came today, and I'm very pleased so far. This sucker is HEAVY! Now I'm just waiting for the black strap with orange stitching and deployant from Silix.

A couple of issues that I've found so far, which appear to be minor:
1) The Omega logo is just slightly crooked on the dial. I may end up getting the Silix logo at a later date, which will hopefully fix the problem with some minor modification.
2) The rotor sounds like it is slightly loose, so I'll see if it can be tightened.

But for now I'll just wear it and enjoy it!

Greg was great with his communication, and I appreciate him putting this deal together!

poker810

Horology Curious
3/12/08
I just put my first "rookie"order in. I'm looking forward to the New Year. Cheers to all.

Gavilan

Horology Curious
15/2/07
I recieved my watch back in November, but there was a serious problem with the movement, it would run for a couple of hours and gain about 5 - 10 minutes per hour and then stop, even if it was on the wrist.

D4M said to ship it back and it would be repaired, Just got it back yesterday, and it is perfect, look like a whole new movement was dropped into it.

BTW, the only reason that it took as long as it did to fix was i shipped it back and then went on holidays, so i only chased it up last week, D4M said that his suppier had recieved my watch but had no idea what to do with it. Once i contacted him, it was fixed and shipped within a week.

All of this whilst he was away attending his Uncle's funeral. This was service above and beyond the call of duty.

Thanks again Greg, it was a pleasure and the watch is better than i ever could of imagined.

poker810

Horology Curious
3/12/08
I just want to say thanks D4M for my first buy. I just got my watch today. I was a great deal and you can buy with confidence. I think I'm going to get the Sea Dweller next. :D

spidermanphil

Horology Curious
13/10/08
Daytona4me,

I just wanted to thank you for your excellent service and support.

My UPO arrived with a defective clasp spring, I tried to address this myself, broke the spring, and then the clasp itself. Daytona4me was very understanding, and sent me an entire replacement braclet !!! :D

As stated by many others here, Daytona4me is a fantastic guy, and offers great service, I have no reservations in buying from him in the future.

Spidermanphil

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
revelatorjohn said:
Hi, Interested in this watch, do you still have stock ?

D4M wont be taking orders until after the 15th of February according to his signature. It's Chinese New Year. Be patient it's worth the wait.

Adam

Horology Curious
7/2/09
R2D4 said:
revelatorjohn said:
Hi, Interested in this watch, do you still have stock ?

D4M wont be taking orders until after the 15th of February according to his signature. It's Chinese New Year. Be patient it's worth the wait.

I saw that as well. New to the forum, first post in fact, and am interested in an orange bezel UPO.

E-mail sent.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
no, it has been over for some time but if you contact d4me he will give the best price out there i can assure you. :D

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I can field orders on these anytime.

$180

nicoved

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/5/09
Hi D4Me,
Mail sent just now for black bezel W/ white numbers ... and maybe a PAM too ;)
Thanks !
NV

chazglenn3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/9/08
Got my pumpkin UPO in from Greg....freakin' AWESOME watch!!! Before you ask, no pics until my daughter gets back in town with the camera. That said, if you are even thinking about buying one of these...do it!