• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex GMT-Master I & II

Jdub

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/1/15
Yea thats what i was told earlier- i'm curious how much a build like that would cost and who would i look to help with it?

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
You would need a modder and in the end really you want a solid gold bracelet and case, I think your in the wrong forum gold is not less expensive in china

Maresca

16/8/15
i'm interested in BP MAKER GMT-MASTER II 116710 BLACK/BLUE CERAMIC BEZEL A2836

How is the blue bazel? is the color really close to the GEN version?

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
If I can avoid BP I will, they suck as far as I'm concerned, If you can get it from another factory DO IT, NOOB is usually the best! for Rolex/Omegas and KW for PAMS

glock26

3/3/11
So i started hunting around for a good looking vintage pepsi. So far best I could find is this guy http://www.7750asian.com/product_show.asp?P_id=809

all the TD I have used in the past dont seem to have much in regards to the older pepsi GMT's. That one has the correct hand stack which IMO is needed, one of the things that bugged me the most about my noob EXP2.

Any one have a good model they could suggest?

nick999

Looking Around
11/12/15
I'm looking to purchase a rolex gmt ll and have seen a site called best replica which appears to offer high end replica with a Swiss cloned movement. Can you recommend them?

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I'm looking to purchase a rolex gmt ll and have seen a site called best replica which appears to offer high end replica with a Swiss cloned movement. Can you recommend them?

HELL NO ARE YOU INSANE!!!! With over a 100,000 members our trusted dealers respond to us, This other person you talk of has only one obligation and that is to get as much of your money as possible and if your lucky maybe he wil send you a watch but it will be JUNK... Sorry but your not the first person to ask this question.

Our Trusted Dealers.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/6-The-Dealer-Section?tabid=56

Silvanos

Renowned Member
22/5/15
Yes I agree @trasher , don't believe them..that site can only bullshit you..

Baron Rees

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
Certified
2/3/14
Are there any reps watches or cases readily available that will work with a 5.3mm crown, without leaving the gaps you get with a cartel case? I'm thinking Cartel price bracket rather than going down the Phong route...

destsy

Horology Curious
1/9/14
Guys i need some advise, hope is there any kind soul can help. I just brought a gmt master ii but above the: ( gmt master ii ) there is ( pro hunter). It is not a good rep right ? As i notice gmt master ii does not have a text written pro hunter. Thanks for reading.

atgm

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
21/11/15
Pro-hunter takes Rolexes and modifies them for color/style. There are replicas of those. That is what you bought.