• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Daytona / Yacht-Master I & II

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Even the dealers do not really know what movement is in there. They have to trust what the factory tells them. But like I said, it seems to not fix the problem completely. The best option is Domi adding three new jewels to the mainplate.

chinamaxchan

Looking Around
24/7/13
Buyer!!Rolex Daytona Yellow Gold

Rolex Daytona Yellow Gold
Dia 40mm
Thickness 14mm
Asian Copy 21J
Sapphire Crystal (Made in Noob factory)

If you own this kind of watch, please contact me~
[email protected]:cheers:

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
What exactly is the question that you have about this watch?

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

alstonnelson

Looking Around
12/12/13
10238.jpg

I think the Yacht master II is pretty good then another .

spacemanps

Horology Curious
31/1/14
Looking for a gold Yachtmaster 2 with a good quality movement. I have only seen low quality movements, looking for a 2836 or something. Any have any idea on where I can find a high quality one? Thanks!

Jeanmarc

Horology Curious
17/6/09
Even the dealers do not really know what movement is in there. They have to trust what the factory tells them. But like I said, it seems to not fix the problem completely. The best option is Domi adding three new jewels to the mainplate.

Hello, I just got email from Domi, SAD, here is is answer:
"I do not do the jewel mod anymore, I only
can do a service and freeze the sec at 6"

Is there anybody else who can do it for Me?
By the way I need Daytona hands, who can provide?

Cheers,
J-M.

ZMAN18

Looking Around
2/9/14
Hello All - I'm new to this realm of replica watches and I'm looking for a quality Yatchmaster II. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I could get the best one?

Ata197

Horology Curious
1/9/14
AlohaI have recently discovered this forum and it has been very helpful.
Can anyone provide me with a source for a Yatchmaster red second hand with the new superlume
applied. I have decided to install one on my DSSD.
Do you suppose that the lume will be the same color as the lastest DSSD rep lume?

Easy E

Known Member
9/1/14
Hi,

I have a question for any experts on here.
I have a Yacht-master but im not sure on the movement and apparently it has a Gen crown. Anything i can do to tell the difference ?

GenTLe

Known Member
18/6/14
I'd add that now (also officially from Rolex) a new version of the old Rolesium 16622 is out. It's based on the 116622 (and the reference is also 116622), it has rolesium dial, bracelet with oysterlock easylink, and blue lume (the old one has green lume).
I managed to find it @Torobravo's site from a factory named "V5".
Here some pics:
IMG_7049-1024x768.JPG

IMG_7050-1024x768.JPG

IMG_7054-1024x768.JPG

IMG_6991-1024x768.JPG

zack

Horology Curious
26/12/14
Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy a Daytona, and after researching here, it seems that the replicas aren't very reliable, especially the 7750 movements with this model.
Any advice on what movement to go with?
I've been searching the trusted dealer threads here, and now I have an information overload lol.
I just want a nice Daytona replica that isn't likely to crap out on me in the near future.
If you can provde direct links to seller webpages, I'd really appreciate it, as I see most dealers have multiple movement models for Daytonas on their own sites.

zack

Horology Curious
26/12/14
Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy a Daytona, and after researching here, it seems that the replicas aren't very reliable, especially the 7750 movements with this model.
I've been searching the trusted dealer threads here, and now I have an information overload lol.
I just want a nice Daytona replica that isn't likely to crap out on me in the near future.
If you can provde direct links to seller webpages, I'd really appreciate it, as I see most dealers have multiple movement models for Daytonas on their own sites.

Help guys?

zack

Horology Curious
26/12/14
Hi guys,

I guess this forum is dead? Not much help here... Maybe I'll try to find another....