• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM 35-02 T+ vs Sonic vs BBR vs ZF V5

Bominus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/1/24
I’ve just received my QC and this is my first buy of replica watch and I see some scratch marks, I know replica aren’t perfect but are these flaws acceptable? Need some opinions thanks in advance.

watchfreek

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
1/5/12
USA
He meant for the first replica experience usually people don't choose red strap:)

kallebo

4/12/16
well, 350k$ vs 600$ watch. it can have imperfect ntpt, which you'll scratch after 2 months yourself anyways

Reactions: Reaps

Bominus

8/1/24
well, 350k$ vs 600$ watch. it can have imperfect ntpt, which you'll scratch after 2 months yourself anyways
I’m not sure if this logic works for me. Any gen watches can be scratch. It’s like giving someone advice on buying a brand new gen watch and saying, it’s gonna get some scratches within 2 months of use anyway. I have gens and they got scratched after a few months of usage, but I don’t think I would buy a brand new watch scratched anyhow knowing in 2 months of usage it will get scratch.
But if the logic is that most replica watches will come scratched then I would understand.

kallebo

4/12/16
I’m not sure if this logic works for me. Any gen watches can be scratch. It’s like giving someone advice on buying a brand new gen watch and saying, it’s gonna get some scratches within 2 months of use anyway. I have gens and they got scratched after a few months of usage, but I don’t think I would buy a brand new watch scratched anyhow knowing in 2 months of usage it will get scratch.
But if the logic is that most replica watches will come scratched then I would understand.
if my rep has a scratch where i 100% bang a scratch in, i would throw 20$ off from the dealer and take it.
if i buy a gen, for sure not

Prizon

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Patron
Certified
10/11/21
I doubt it is a real scratch, NTPT does not scratch. Maybe just a mark that can be rubbed off

Bominus

8/1/24
I doubt it is a real scratch, NTPT does not scratch. Maybe just a mark that can be rubbed off
I’ve asked them to check if it’s scratch mark and they had already replied they will order a new watch from factory so I guess it was scratched.

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

RedMouthguard

Known Member
22/9/21
NYC
I’ve asked them to check if it’s scratch mark and they had already replied they will order a new watch from factory so I guess it was scratched.
I just GL my BBR 35-01 from AmoWatch. The amplitude was 255, but that was the only thing that was "concerning" to me. I was on the lookout for scratches too after seeing this post.

Reactions: derjenigewelcher