• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review Of The Month: April 2014 | Liquid Metal Planet Ocean from Marvellous Replica

dsmdave

Renowned Member
15/1/11
Thanks for taking the time to do this. Excellent write-up and very nice pictures too! I have been wanting to get this model for a while now, this may just be the convincing that I need.

458spider

I'm Pretty Popular
2/3/13
The direction of bracelet link also well captured, but does it pointing the right direction where to push the link from?
:)

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
The direction of bracelet link also well captured, but does it pointing the right direction where to push the link from?
:)

There are arrows on the links showing the right way.

fkom13

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/1/14
Bravo for the presentation!, looking forward for the arrival of mine..!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Boneventura

Known Member
16/12/11
Thnx very much. This review made me abandon my v5 franken project and buy the LMPO :). It is amazing how the rep business developed itself in the past 2 year opposed to 5 years ago. Mods were needed on almost every rep then and now they are just perfect out of the box!

colorao01

10/3/10
Thanks Mr. Pap by your time and work in this review, I enjoy with it and I looking for one of this watch.

waynepersie

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
16/8/12
Thank you Mr.Pap for your time spend on reviewing and photos taken. Awesome review!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Thank you guys and indeed is a great watch! All of latest omega are really good and i am pretty sure the new ones will be even better.

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
Thank you guys and indeed is a great watch! All of latest omega are really good and i am pretty sure the new ones will be even better.

Omega models aren't endless. Soon factories won't have Omega models to rep, hehe. Only 300m master and many Speedmasters remains. Most of POs a repped at super-rep level: TiPO, CrPO, LMPO, but not chrono.

Sent from my iPad Mini Retina using Tapatalk

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
+1 for some speedmaster super reps!!! :D

DJT1

Supporter
15/6/13
Thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review. Maybe I missed it during reading, but which factory produced this? Noob or BP. I assume it's Noob but just wanted to confirm.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review. Maybe I missed it during reading, but which factory produced this? Noob or BP. I assume it's Noob but just wanted to confirm.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thank you buddy and yes, this one is from noob factory.

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
Do you mean sits higher on LMPO? How about on CrPo?
thanks

It fits CrPO perfectly, but lugs on LMPO are a bit thinner, so it's a bit high but nothing serious. I would go for it on LMPO.

Sent from my iPad Mini Retina using Tapatalk