• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica Clothing sites

atothej81

Renowned Member
6/1/13
Hey all,

As I've dived further into the rep world, I was thinking I'd like to try some replica clothing sites as well. I placed an order at Watcheden for some Polos and button-ups (Ralph Lauren & Burberry), and am thinking of buying more depending on this test order.

Does anyone know any other good sites for high end brand T-Shirts, Polos, Dress shirts etc? I'm not looking for anything like suits, just nice everyday casual wear.

Any insight is appreciated. Thanks!

Here's what I have initially purchased:

20121107110631_702702.jpg

20120411175115_481150.jpg

20120411175115_481206.jpg

[/IMG]

jimfox

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/12/12
Robbie at aobobuy.com is somewhat well known in this forum, have a pending order with him myself.

jimfox

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/12/12
as I see they are ultra cheap

...but only accept WU, so if you get scammed there's no much you can do :cool:

They actually accept Paypal if you ask for it (depending on where you live I believe) and they are not quite as cheap as it seems since shipping will add quite alot to the prices quoted on their page.

E.g. I wanted to buy a pair of shoes which were quoted 23$ on their page and in the final bill they would've cost me 39$, shirts quoted for 12 would cost 22 and so on.

Depends on how much you order and where you live though.

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
I have bought alot from Robbie at aobobuy.com and very happy with his stuff.
I like his Polos. Been good shirts for me.And my wifes hand bags has held up good also.

sincereeink

Banned
29/12/12
I like his Polos. Been good shirts for me.And my wifes hand bags has held up good also.

Is robbie conus

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
Yeah, diy seems cheap but it does not include shipping or the optional insurance charges. I guess for an additional fee they insure that if your stuff gets held at customs or gets lost they will reship at no charge.

I ordered two pairs of cleats, we will see how they are when I get them.

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
I personally have never tried KB before but he is a TD (not here) and people seem to like him.

arg_

Known Member
2/9/12

thanks! a lot of information there

on another note, I can also confirm the reliability of Robbie. I bought from him 4-5 times and all went smoothly. He does accept paypal and is a honest guy

atothej81

Renowned Member
6/1/13

I emailed the folks at aodobuy about sizing charts, as I would usually comfortably wear an XL T-Shirt. My chest size is 46-48 inches usually. They said I should get a XXL or XXXL depending on the shirt. I was astounded!

The order from Watcheden was all XL and L for the Polos (classic fit cut). I hope it all fits!

sincereeink

Banned
29/12/12
I emailed the folks at aodobuy about sizing charts, as I would usually comfortably wear an XL T-Shirt. My chest size is 46-48 inches usually. They said I should get a XXL or XXXL depending on the shirt. I was astounded!

The order from Watcheden was all XL and L for the Polos (classic fit cut). I hope it all fits!

how long does it take to get everything

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
i've bought stuff off ioffer. In order to make sure you get the size you want, you have to find out what the actual measurements are for the clothing. not just S, M, or L. XL to an Asian is probably a M to a North American. Some ioffer sellers have measurements of their clothing on their listings. I did really well with a Ralph Lauren shirt and a RL sweater. Measurements on the listing page were accurate. Also no shipping fees! no minimum purchases either. But be careful who you buy from. Ask questions before offering. If they reply back with a real answer then you might get some comfort that they are real and not some scammer