• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica Clothing sites

Calibre16

31/1/12
i've bought stuff off ioffer. In order to make sure you get the size you want, you have to find out what the actual measurements are for the clothing. not just S, M, or L. XL to an Asian is probably a M to a North American. Some ioffer sellers have measurements of their clothing on their listings. I did really well with a Ralph Lauren shirt and a RL sweater. Measurements on the listing page were accurate. Also no shipping fees! no minimum purchases either. But be careful who you buy from. Ask questions before offering. If they reply back with a real answer then you might get some comfort that they are real and not some scammer

I would stay away from ioffer.

I have bought 4 shirts/sweaters there, and only once did I get something that looked like the pictures. Almost.

And yes all the sellers had 100% positive feedback and were very helpful BEFORE they got paid, but then they scammed me. I did read the measurements very carefully every time before deciding which size I needed to order, but that doesn't help much when they just pick a random size and send it to you.

1st order: The item that arrived looked about 95% like the thing on the pictures. It is extremely close to GEN except it had no zippers on the side pockets. Color and size was correct.

2nd order: I ordered the exact same item but in a different color, from the exact same seller, a month or so after the first order. What I received this time was a really really bad rep. I mean you could see it was a rep in 2 seconds. Also it smelled horrible. It did look sort of the way it should have looked except the material was wrong, the logo was ****** up and the zipper pull thing on the front was wrong.

3rd order: Bought a polo shirt. Ordered a Medium one in navy, got it in XL and black. Also it looked horrible compared to the pictures and the material was really bad. Polyester or something similar.

4th order: Ordered a sweater in L and the color was navy. The sweater I received looked like the one in the pictures, except the navy color was a bit darker. They sent a size Small instead of the Large I had ordered.

I have stopped buying crap from ioffer completely now. I stick to GEN stuff on sale. I have noticed that sometimes I can get the GEN stuff on sale for less than the reps on ioffer cost, :thumbsup:

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
I've been 2 for 2 so far. Two more on the way. We'll see how it goes with those.

tomtbone

Horology Curious
21/11/12
Has anyone purchased from AOBOBUY before? I notice they don't accept paypal.
Yes he is a good seller, I've bought a number of things. He has a much bigger selection that he can source things from. Just ask for a gallery of items that you are interested in.

e$upreme

Horology Curious
21/12/12
I bought from him 2 hublot boxes on last monday 3/11 and the shipping arrives yesterday and today was released by the customs and probably tomorrow i'll receive the boxes.
Robbie is very quick for responses and really good to deal. I paid by MoneyGram and no problems.
He's not TD here but i recommend. Fast ship!