• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rep Tudor - WHY?

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
That's what happens when stupidity and self-righteousness get mixed

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
Papa Legba is inmate ? LOL How long will last his custody ?

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Why pay over $20 for a watch when a Casio for $20 tells time digitally quartz way better than any watch thats $3k and over. So in the end just buy a watch to tell time and thats all. Dont enjoy life at all. Because its all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

momokurai

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/2/22
People get to choose what they spend on with their money and if buying a rep tudor makes them happy, why not?

Reactions: EuroTime25

JimmyD750

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
St. Louis, MO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbqQqngkl8s&t=259s

A video by an expert at Watchfinder & Co. He explains, in some detail, why the latest super-clones are so good and describes their accuracy as off the scale.

I just HAD to see this explains-all video on the SCG lol….but lo and behold, first thing I see is that damn maroon red that plagues and haunts rep Pepsi gmt’s!!!

if I can tell from 5 seconds in, how in the F are these “indistinguishable”? Hmmmm maybe that’s why the narrator says “virtually” indistinguishable?

One thing is FOR CERTAIN, and that’s that it saddens me to fathom that the OP, if he does own 2 gen rollies as he states, was somehow blessed with the finances to purchase such. And if they were gifts? Even worse. Inheritances? I hope not. If he does have cash like that then only reason I can see for his attitude is he’s from Palos Verdes or some other entitled, brand obsessed SoCal-ish microcosm where they only wear their “fits” once and hire “FB & Insta” photographers to chronicle their worthless and wasteful existence. Smh