• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rep Tudor - WHY?

RJames

Known Member
1/8/15
Texas
Hi, as previously stated the video is two years old and was posted because somebody was curious as to why the clones are now so good; the video explains this very well. The watch shown in the video is pretty much incidental and a two year old rep didn't fool me either. However, two years on and we are in a very different ball park.

So you basically ignored 100% of what I said. I'm not talking about the two year old watch... I'm talking about a two MONTH old watch from VSF which is one of the best current production replicas.

EDIT:

However, two years on and we are in a very different ball park.

Please show me a link to this amazing exact replica or at least name the factory.

Last edited:

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Reminds me of the last couple of Lewis Collins trolling threads.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

That thought crossed my mind, too. Grabbed some popcorn to see if this goes in the same direction...

GothamTG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
26/6/22
I respectfully disagree. I asked my question out of genuine curiosity and I did so with no criticism of Rep Tudor buyers whatsoever. So, a sarcastic reply was "absolutely necessary"??? perhaps in the confrontational world occupied by lovers of one-liners and put downs.

I may be late to the party, but to surmise, what you said was not a genuine question because you said it with an exacerbated tone. You couldn’t believe that someone would pay the same price for a watch that isn’t a Rolex. That’s not a genuine question, that’s disbelief. I far prefer Tudor to Rolex not only because of the size as I have a larger wrist, but I also prefer matte colors. I frequently ask myself why people enjoy wearing tiny watches. To me, a Rolex looks like you’ve taped a colored nickel to your wrist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TingelTangelTom

GothamTG

Supporter
Certified
26/6/22
Edited due to double post

Last edited:

Papa Legba

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/7/22
I may be late to the party, but to surmise, what you said was not a genuine question because you said it with an exacerbated tone. You couldn’t believe that someone would pay the same price for a watch that isn’t a Rolex. That’s not a genuine question, that’s disbelief. I far prefer Tudor to Rolex not only because of the size as I have a larger wrist, but I also prefer matte colors. I frequently ask myself why people enjoy wearing tiny watches. To me, a Rolex looks like you’ve taped a colored nickel to your wrist.

I see, so a "genuine" question can only be asked when it's devoid of emotion or feeling?

Papa Legba

INMATE
15/7/22
So you basically ignored 100% of what I said. I'm not talking about the two year old watch... I'm talking about a two MONTH old watch from VSF which is one of the best current production replicas.

EDIT:

Please show me a link to this amazing exact replica or at least name the factory.

Another misquote, it must be a thing around here; nowhere did I use the term "exact replica"

GothamTG

Supporter
Certified
26/6/22
I see, so a "genuine" question can only be asked when it's devoid of emotion or feeling?

That is correct, yes. When requesting information, doing it with a biased statement is not logical. That is the same as looking for affirmation. This is first year stuff, my guy. Hell, I’m sure your parents taught you that too: ask politely.

Last edited:

Papa Legba

INMATE
15/7/22
That is correct, yes. When requesting information, doing it with a biased statement is not logical. That is the same as looking for affirmation. This is first year stuff, my guy. Hell, I’m sure your parents taught you that too: ask politely.

OMG -WTF has logic got to do with it? I asked about a personal preference (a bias) the fact that I may have asked it with an opposing bias in no way makes the question illogical since the very preference being asked about what not based on logic. Is anybody in this forum adding watches to their collections based on logic? or are they buying watches that they have a preference for (a bias)?

Furthermore I have had both affirmations and nay sayers in response to my op.

Last edited:

GothamTG

Supporter
Certified
26/6/22
You’re acting like a child. If you can’t take any course correction without losing your shit, then you aren’t worth any of our time. I’m so sorry Tudor’s existence baffles you egregiously. Good day.