• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Received my Calibre 36!

Gogojuice

Looking Around
1/10/11
Cant really help you much.. but I was looking at them too. I noticed that perfectwatches.net is the same as watchesinc.net? So interested to see the comments about the site and the watch.

qsb5

Known Member
3/8/11
NEVER buy replica watches from a non-trust dealer! RWI has a lot of trusted dealers that can source you almost all kinds of Tag out there.

IMO, that site that you linked looks very shady to me, there is no such thing as swiss quality reps. The calibre 36 picture is also of a gen one.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Tony (ASIAN7750) is a great guy and great dealer... But the watch will die soon as all the others ...

Before buying a CALIBRE 36 make sure you have a nice watchsmith to service the movement. Then you will have a killer watch!!

+1 I have the same experience

Grand Sport

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/11
I don't think you'll want to use my watch smith, he messed up the dial pretty bad, I have scratches all over the silver markers and hands. I guess thats the trade off for having a working chrono..

- update: watch died again today oh god.. Now I'm starting to think that the 7750 movements for tag are modified? All of my other serviced A7750 is working like a tank.. What do you guys think?

I'm sending mine out to a watchsmith I was referred to by RWI tomorrow. Since yours stopped again, I'm going to ask him if he can possibly kill the chronograph function, which I really don't care about... I just want it to tell time.

qsb5

Known Member
3/8/11
I'm sending mine out to a watchsmith I was referred to by RWI tomorrow. Since yours stopped again, I'm going to ask him if he can possibly kill the chronograph function, which I really don't care about... I just want it to tell time.

That might be a good idea, my watch smith informed me that the chronos on these particular a7750 is heavily modified which therefore puts an extra strain on the whole movement.

sempire

Known Member
18/8/11
I have considered having one of the forum watchsmiths fix it but I JUST BOUGHT the thing, and I don't really feel like I should need to spend another $200 or more to get a watch that I haven't worn for more than a week fixed. I'm sending back to PureTime tomorrow... Nikkita tells me that it will be sent back to the factory and that if it is repairable, it will be repaired, but if it is not I will get a new one. We'll see how that goes.

Good guess but my car is a Grand Sport. :)

At the end of the day you made an investment into a watch for a specific reason, and with a service on this side of the ocean you will have the watch back sooner and it will work for at least a long time. When you send it to china it will take forever and they will just send you your watch back that they tried their best to fix.