• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My 1000th POST!! Thanks to RWI

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
I never thought I would have come this FAR!! I have not much to say Except that I would like to thank the following people for helping me to trasit for a noob to someone that know a little about watches...

Thanks Guys!!

1) Pix
2) Phicks
3) LOS
4) D4M
5) Taka
6) R2D4
7) Guru
8 ) 36anne36
9) Spider87
10) Guanaco
11) Spirit
12) Fakey
13) Kitesoze
14) Hont
15) AHW aka A hot Woman
16) Seventhexile
17) Hooli
18) HK45
19) Dizzy

And all that never mention!! I thank you all!

and BTW...this is my favorite rep....
sea-dweller-deepsea-wallpaper-1280x.jpg

Thanks guys for sharing this journey with me and let's celebrate to more reps!!!

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Woot Woot! Mighty 1000! Congrats! I will return the Thanks by saying, I personally enjoy conversing with you here on RWI.

May you have many more posts in the future.

R2

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
THanks R2 for rewarding me for the Watcheden Voucher... I will never forget that....

seventhexile

I'm Pretty Popular
7/7/08
:)

1000 posts of wit and reason !!

btw: 8) 36anne36 haha I like how that turned out.

Congrats man, tis definitely nice having you on bored.

kitersoze

26/11/08
1000!, my friend. it's been a pleasure being in here with you.

thanx fr the kind mention, tho how a noob like myself could've helped you in any way, shape, or form is beyond me. alot of fun though... :D

p.s. ahw aka "a hot woman". is that really what it stands for? i had no idea. :p wow, those are some lucky squids...

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
I don't know... but I saw that in a thread somewhere and it stay with my!

AHW... A hot woman... this is cool!

Nelson

Known Member
20/11/08
I believe it is Asian Hot Woman... Not sure...

Lucky squids, none the less! :lol:

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
congrats my friend, good to have you on board, it will not take long and you have more posts then I have. Let us start a race....wishing you good luck with all your watches

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
Thanks friend...

On a sidetrack,the F1 is coming to Singapore in a while time.. Guru you interested to take F1 as an excuse to come Singapore?

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
Hey, congratulations, alviando!!

kitersoze said:
thanx fr the kind mention, tho how a noob like myself could've helped you in any way, shape, or form is beyond me. alot of fun though... :D

Well, I'm pretty sure that NO ONE is really fooled into thinking that I helped ANYONE transition from a noob to a watch expert.

But I'm curious to know what the statement about 36anne63 from seventh was about. What's up with that?

kitersoze said:
p.s. ahw aka "a hot woman". is that really what it stands for? i had no idea. :p wow, those are some lucky squids...

Oh, good Lord. That "AHW = a hot woman" was just a nonsensical inspiration bestowed upon me by, well, give you three guesses...

viewtopic.php?f=221&t=48146&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=a+hot+woman&start=30

Oh, and @kylechx:
Dang you guys are old! hell, i am still in my 20's!

Bite me.

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
ahw676 said:
Hey, congratulations, alviando!!

kitersoze said:

Well, I'm pretty sure that NO ONE is really fooled into thinking that I helped ANYONE transition from a noob to a watch expert.

But I'm curious to know what the statement about 36anne63 from seventh was about. What's up with that?

kitersoze said:

Oh, good Lord. That "AHW = a hot woman" was just a nonsensical inspiration bestowed upon me by, well, give you three guesses...

viewtopic.php?f=221&t=48146&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=a+hot+woman&start=30

Oh, and @kylechx:
Dang you guys are old! hell, i am still in my 20's!

Bite me.

@AHW if you do this for 8 and ) together , you will get 8), it a lettering mistake... So it make it seem like I have something for anne, but no, she just joined around the same time as me!
As for how you helped me, I am really touched by your honesty and sincerity in dealing with people... rem the pm you sent me?? haha

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
alviando said:
ahw676 said:

@AHW if you do this for 8 and ) together , you will get 8), it a lettering mistake... So it make it seem like I have something for anne, but no, she just joined around the same time as me!

Oh, how funny. I get it now. I didn't see the original post before the edit. :) Good thing that happened with 36anne63 and not one of the boys though, or you would have wound up being categorized with seanf. Very fortunate, given that with the number of women around here, the odds were definitely stacked against you!