• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PP 324SC Super Clone

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
There you go :

Off topic and I really apologize, but I have looked everywhere on the forum to know how to share a video like this that comes from our picture sharing sites and not from famous video platforms like Youtube. is there a certain code for it?

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Off topic and I really apologize, but I have looked everywhere on the forum to know how to share a video like this that comes from our picture sharing sites and not from famous video platforms like Youtube. is there a certain code for it?

How I understand it is that first the video needs to be uploaded to a hosting site. Then you retrieve the link from there.
You press the button next to the picture insert button (if you look on the right side). And you can then paste the link in that.

That should do it mate.

Reactions: Glaude

FourthLetter

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/18
So what’s the case if there is any maintenance that needs to be done on the movement? Gen parts I’m assuming since it’s a clone movement?

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
So what’s the case if there is any maintenance that needs to be done on the movement? Gen parts I’m assuming since it’s a clone movement?

Not sure if this is a ‘true’ clone so to speak. The barrel is definitely smaller. Maybe other genuine parts will fit, no way of knowing yet. 324 parts are incredibly difficult to source though, much more difficult than Rolex parts.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17

I use a video downloader/converter (videoder in my case, but there's also an online tool to do it) to get the video from this shitty youku or vqq website, and then I upload them to Youtube following the method jm_brc_7057 described :)

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
How I understand it is that first the video needs to be uploaded to a hosting site. Then you retrieve the link from there.
You press the button next to the picture insert button (if you look on the right side). And you can then paste the link in that.

That should do it mate.

jm_brc_7057

Glaude

I really don't want to steal the thread with this question, I'll probably take it to DM better.. thanks guys, but clicking the button and inserting the link of the sharing website (other than the famous video platforms) , makes what comes out is the link only, not the actual video embedded.. I use CloudApp.

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Godfathar mate I think it's only the big platforms that are supported. That's why. You will have to upload to them in order to share. As our respected tech admin described Glaude

And btw you rarely ask someone anything, mostly you are the one on the helping side. So I think we will survive that you are using this thread to ask something :)

On a side note I am very interested in seeing the video you are trying hard to share hehe

Last edited:

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
jm_brc_7057 you never stop exceeding my views of you, what an eloquent gentleman, always know what to say.. What I do here, I do it because I love helping people, I practice the same thing in my real life, I would help anyone on the street if they needed anything without wanting anything in return :)

thank you for the explanation, It is clear now why it didn't work, honestly I am too lazy to register an account to upload videos.. I'll still either put a link, or pics.. and the video was to my modder actually as I was trying to show him an issue with one of my reps that he sent back, and few days later I started seeing some weird things happening, he clicked the link saw it, and fixed it and now it's on its way back. :D

again, thanks to you and all the guys in this community to be patient as I snatched the thread, we should go back to our regular programing.. hahahahahaha :D

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
jm_brc_7057 you never stop exceeding my views of you, what an eloquent gentleman, always know what to say.. What I do here, I do it because I love helping people, I practice the same thing in my real life, I would help anyone on the street if they needed anything without wanting anything in return :)

thank you for the explanation, It is clear now why it didn't work, honestly I am too lazy to register an account to upload videos.. I'll still either put a link, or pics.. and the video was to my modder actually as I was trying to show him an issue with one of my reps that he sent back, and few days later I started seeing some weird things happening, he clicked the link saw it, and fixed it and now it's on its way back. :D

again, thanks to you and all the guys in this community to be patient as I snatched the thread, we should go back to our regular programing.. hahahahahaha :D

Thanks for the kind words mate. And it's lovely to hear. I believe you when you say this.

Oh, i was hoping for something interesting for us to see, hehe another time then.

Haha yeah.

Reactions: Godfathar

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
Glaude thanks for uploading the utube vid.

wished the guy in the video set the time to 3 o'clock. hour at 12 position can never tell if the date flipper is stopping the date wheel and bad for movement

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Could anyone know please tell about
the relationship between V6F and 3KF ?

Is 3KF actually same factory as V6F with a new brand name?

Is it like a kind of higher tier brand line of same group of people?

Is it correct?
3KF = V6F = XF = VSF ?

Is it correct?
PPF = ZF = Z+F ?

JF = ARF ?

BP = GMF ?

Thanks.

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
No. 3kf is a different new factory, at least not V6F.
although i suspect it may be ZF trying to sell their initial not perfect batches and then moving on by making a problem release
this movement is a market change and i cant believe that this new fsctory will lose this advantage by giving it to zf. Moreover zf is used to change nsmes for new releases...

Reactions: vcappp

Bendori

2/5/16
3K far more better EXCEPT date
infact both need SPB date mod
and yeah both need KMF Clap

in this period

SPB date
KMF Clap

u get the most accurate pp5167 ( for a while )

What is a SPB date and KMF clap? Can't find it on the forum for the life of me :S

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
What is a SPB date and KMF clap? Can't find it on the forum for the life of me :S

SPB would be Spongbob datewheel (check the Nautilus datewheel pinned thread in here) and KMF clap would be MKF clasp I guess but not sure about that last one

Reactions: vcappp

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

None of the spongebob datewheel overlay will fit this movement.
He may need to make a new one for it. Theoretically, a gen cal. 324 datewheel can possibly fit this movement too, I will know after disassembling it.