• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PP 324SC Super Clone

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Looks really good, apart from the printed movement

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Aquanaut with metal bracelet looks sexy. Hand finishing is not that good but movement is very well done atleast from my own shame that it is not engraved thats all

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Some images from the video:

VqaMX8.jpg

Vqa0wr.jpg

VqakzI.jpg

Vqasx3.jpg

Vqaxdo.jpg

Vqa9ub.jpg

VqaGnL.jpg

Notes:
- the dial’s sunburst is really smooth, better than ZF or KMF
- the engravings on the dial are not deep enough to my eyes
- the date wheel is sunk down pretty low, but lighting is very harsh in this vid.

overall this is a good buy for me, despite the printed movement.

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
From the images supplied so far it looks like the date disc has serious alignment issues.
Dial looks good. Hands are crap, as is the date font. Movement looks good. Hallmarks on a steel case? At least they don’t look too deep should be easy enough to polish out.

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
From the images supplied so far it looks like the date disc has serious alignment issues.

Dial looks good. Hands are crap, as is the date font. Movement looks good. Hallmarks on a steel case? At they don’t look too deep should be easy enough to polish out.

Hallmarks are there on the gen, I checked patek’s site and some vids. That said, the lighting’s really harsh, would wait for a clear and nice video.

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
Hallmarks are there on the gen, I checked patek’s site and some vids. That said, the lighting’s really harsh, would wait for a clear and nice video.

The gen doesn’t have hallmarks. It’s stainless steel.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Thickness look perfect , can’t wait for ZF even I hate open case back Rep but this look great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Some images from the video:

VqaMX8.jpg

Vqa0wr.jpg

VqakzI.jpg

Vqasx3.jpg

Vqaxdo.jpg

Vqa9ub.jpg

VqaGnL.jpg

Notes:
- the dial’s sunburst is really smooth, better than ZF or KMF
- the engravings on the dial are not deep enough to my eyes
- the date wheel is sunk down pretty low, but lighting is very harsh in this vid.

overall this is a good buy for me, despite the printed movement.

It’s old model without Swiss made , ZF with new model.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
ZF even I hate open case back Rep but this look great.

There I don't follow you, you always said you hated open case back because of the deco plate, now you have a release with a clone movement and you still hate it ? Or did I misunderstood your message ?

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
There you go :

Thanks mate much appreciated!

Looks impressive on second thoughts. Hands don’t look as bad as I first thought. Just seen some pictures in the other thread the date wheel looks wheel aligned.

The only let down is the hallmarks. Easy enough to remove though, hopefully they’re not too deeply stamped/engraved.

Edit: Pics posted on the other thread show no hallmarks on the back. It looks ridiculously good.

Last edited:

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
There I don't follow you, you always said you hated open case back because of the deco plate, now you have a release with a clone movement and you still hate it ? Or did I misunderstood your message ?

This clone looks great , I will make Exception sure , if ZF real release this movement !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
The aquanaut, my favorite PP watch. Adding this one to my list.

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
The engravings on the dial are not deep enough even tho the sunburst effect is great. Thickness is perfect but the printed writings are atrocious, what a waste
if this thing is really priced at 618 when an established maker like ZF is making its own version then I'll hold off
Sounds anyway strange that this new factory comes in the market with a clone PP movement and immediately gives it away to ZF