• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PP 324SC Super Clone

Mello

Horology Curious
4/1/20
London
Applause!! Thanks for sharing mate. What we are seeing here is a Nautilus with a balance cock position different than the Miyota and actually at place of the gen. So either this is a gen or a clone movement 5711. Judged by the obscured engravings I guess it's a clone movement?

And if Angus has it I take it release is imminent?

I asked, very much doubt he has it until mid February at the earliest

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
No worries about nautilus, I just read in some Chinese website, 3k bought 3 aquanaut , bracelet rubber and rose gold, I’m waiting RG and bracelet comparison..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
http://www.lyjsj.com.cn/166.html

Engraved or not engraved, this movement looks stunning. I can’t wait to receive my QC!!!

2-E1-DFBA5-F92-A-48-B1-BF84-7-AEDF3-A76766.jpg

DC

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
No worries about nautilus, I just read in some Chinese website, 3k bought 3 aquanaut , bracelet rubber and rose gold, I’m waiting RG and bracelet comparison..

Most Chinese dealers are bragging, they never saw a genuine watch, only listen to makers, LOL

3K only borrowed 1 genuine watch, and they make the case wrong with gold markers on lugs.

the movement is great, but not engraved. I'd better buy the ZF version, no one can see the movement when wearing watches.

When 3K release a ultimate version, I will think about it.

BTW, the 3K rubber strap uses cheap silicon rubber, feels very cheap :( far different from genuine.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Most Chinese dealers are bragging, they never saw a genuine watch, only listen to makers, LOL

3K only borrowed 1 genuine watch, and they make the case wrong with gold markers on lugs.

the movement is great, but not engraved. I'd better buy the ZF version, no one can see the movement when wearing watches.

When 3K release a ultimate version, I will think about it.

BTW, the 3K rubber strap uses cheap silicon rubber, feels very cheap :( far different from genuine.

Ohh , i trust this http://www.lyjsj.com.cn/166.html
Anyway, you told us ZF will update this movement so pepole confused , if we know the truth Iwill save for ZF otherwise 3k bracelet better choice .