• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PP 324SC Super Clone

aristole

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/8/19
Most Chinese dealers are bragging, they never saw a genuine watch, only listen to makers, LOL

3K only borrowed 1 genuine watch, and they make the case wrong with gold markers on lugs.

:bang:

They really have to be completely drunk to make a clone movement and then put the gold markers on a SS watch....really I can't understand how they can every time mess up everything.

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK

They really have to be completely drunk to make a clone movement and then put the gold markers on a SS watch....really I can't understand how they can every time mess up everything.

It’s not on all of them. I’ve seen a few on rubber without the hallmarks but most examples have them. None of the watches on bracelet have hallmarks from what I’ve seen. I ordered the watch on bracelet and an additional rubber strap/clasp = no hallmarks.

Reactions: vcappp

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
I've been saying this for ages.

The factories are all gobbledegook. The names are getting more and more diverse because the penalties are getting more severe.

They watched home alone and the penny dropped when Marv left the taps on at every robbery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nivka and XLR8R

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK

Pretty simple actually, factories routinely use manufacturers CGI product images of gens as a reference, and a quick look at Patek Philippe’s own website reveals this...

A4779969-05-C0-4-CA0-904-E-7-B8-C8-BE4-C267.jpg

The CGI of the bracelet version doesn’t have the marks, so this explains why the rep on rubber has them and the rep on bracelet doesn’t.

Don’t believe everything you hear about “the factory bought a gen as a sample”. It’s all sales waffle. This is far from the first time that a mistake on a gen manufacturers CGI product pictures have led to the same mistakes in the reps (the carbon pattern on the RM035 is a fairly well known example)!!

DC

Last edited:

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Pretty simple actually, factories routinely use manufacturers CGI product images of gens as a reference, and a quick look at Patek Philippe’s own website reveals this...

A4779969-05-C0-4-CA0-904-E-7-B8-C8-BE4-C267.jpg

The CGI of the bracelet version doesn’t have the marks, so this explains why the rep on rubber has them and the rep on bracelet doesn’t.

Don’t believe everything you hear about “the factory bought a gen as a sample”. It’s all sales waffle. This is far from the first time that a mistake on a gen manufacturers CGI product pictures have led to the same mistakes in the reps (the carbon pattern on the RM035 is a fairly well known example)!!

DC

That’s depending the maker , gen sample not big deal , new or used or borrowed, ZF have Gen collections for all Reps , ask Kobe how many gen they have , I hope 3k borrow blue nautilus with correct dial and engraving.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
That’s depending the maker , gen sample not big deal , new or used or borrowed, ZF have Gen collections for all Reps , ask Kobe how many gen they have , I hope 3k borrow blue nautilus with correct dial and engraving.

Let’s hope so, I’m going crazy trying to decide which Nautilus rep is closest to gen dial colour. Just sold a PPF V1 to get a V3, but not the more I look the more I believe PPF V1 was closer to gen than the V3 haha!

DC

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Let’s hope so, I’m going crazy trying to decide which Nautilus rep is closest to gen dial colour. Just sold a PPF V1 to get a V3, but not the more I look the more I believe PPF V1 was closer to gen than the V3 haha!

DC

I'm not a Nautilus expert, but i think the new version 5711 released by Patek in 2019, the V2 and V3 are closer. Because the dial color is blue-grey. The previous version 5711, the V1 is closer to.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
not true anymore, they give us wrong information. only 3K has the super clone now.

Kobe, the 3K movement is unique I agree, but it is not a super clone, as the date change isn't like gen. It still has a lot of transition roll before the date switches over. Can you ask the factory about this? Thanks.

Reactions: Allure and vcappp