• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Poor disclosure in sales threads!

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
null_zpsdc665f47.png

null_zpsd22da3f5.png

null_zpsa2f402f3.png

null_zpsd2dc4075.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
This horseshit is the reason I don't put watches up for sale anymore and I have quite a few I could sell. I've sold a lot of gens here and gave huge discounts to members in the past. But now theres so many guys out to F the good members over, its disgusting.

To see shans pics and read the guy listed this as near mint is a F'ing joke. The seller should sent a refund Now and should be banned, F this.

Ask any member what they have received from me and every single one will tell you they got a Mint or New watch from me every time.

F all you pricks selling your junk here. How dare you list your piece of shit watch here as near mint or mint. Ban these assholes.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
I have bought a watch where seller didnt mention that 21j for sale sweeped like a fawking quartz. I hate when that happens so i now your pain shandroid.

shandroid

13/9/10
This horseshit is the reason I don't put watches up for sale anymore and I have quite a few I could sell. I've sold a lot of gens here and gave huge discounts to members in the past. But now theres so many guys out to F the good members over, its disgusting.

To see shans pics and read the guy listed this as near mint is a F'ing joke. The seller should sent a refund Now and should be banned, F this.

Ask any member what they have received from me and every single one will tell you they got a Mint or New watch from me every time.

F all you pricks selling your junk here. How dare you list your piece of shit watch here as near mint or mint. Ban these assholes.

Noone says it quite like you mate...

Tbh, I've sold plenty as well, including daily beaters, but I have always listed them as such, and priced them accordingly.

shandroid

13/9/10
Oh, and yes, had this been listed as a daily, I would have accepted it, no issue.

But it wasn't, and there is no way, in anyone's wildest dreams, that this watch even without the ding was near mint.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Oh, and yes, had this been listed as a daily, I would have accepted it, no issue.

But it wasn't, and there is no way, in anyone's wildest dreams, that this watch even without the ding was near mint.

Nope thats not nowhere close to "near mint".

mitchbaria

15/10/12
Now Shandroid you sell the dinged watch to Rudy and BMW pays for it and ninja refunds sub,,, circle of life! All of us talk about it for years.....Happy Days are here again!:cheese:

shandroid

13/9/10
Now Shandroid you sell the dinged watch to Rudy and BMW pays for it and ninja refunds sub,,, circle of life! All of us talk about it for years.....Happy Days are here again!:cheese:

Brother, if you're trying to be funny, take it to pm and I'll tear you a ******* new one just like your mate B. You have two-fifths-of-****-all knowledge about what you're talking, and I'll happily ******* prove it to you or anyone else who wants to sling shit.

The difference between me and the weak-as-diluted-camel-piss heroes who have a problem with me here is that I have proof of any claims, I have nothing to hide, and I don't need a merry band of soldiers or 'friends' to remind me I'm awesome. The facts remain, long after the bullshit is spewed. I'm also willing to work on resolution, not just start shit.

So if you're having a dig, let's take it to pm. Otherwise, stay out of what you don't know.

ninja

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/12/10
U didn't tear anything apart buddy, the ding wasn't there when I sent it out, u came down from whinging about everything to saying it was just that ding that wouldn't fly, who's to know you didn't drop the watch when you opened the package, wouldve been pretty easy to do being no band at all. Are you sure you didn't drop it I mean you can easily forget that you dropped it or something can't u, we've all been guilty og that.

shandroid

13/9/10
U didn't tear anything apart buddy, the ding wasn't there when I sent it out, u came down from whinging about everything to saying it was just that ding that wouldn't fly, who's to know you didn't drop the watch when you opened the package, wouldve been pretty easy to do being no band at all. Are you sure you didn't drop it I mean you can easily forget that you dropped it or something can't u, we've all been guilty og that.

I wasn't referring to you.

And no, I have never been guilty of dropping a watch and trying to blame a seller.

Others may want to dance around it, but I've tried being decent with you. So now I'll say it how it is...

You're full of shit. You've done nothing but sidestep the issue and nothing you've said makes any difference to the fact that you listed a daily wearer, with a ding in the case as near mint. No amount of lying changes that.

mitchbaria

15/10/12
Sorry to interrupt your post friend, no offense intended.......

Jeremy

Renowned Member
16/6/13

Are you seriously still at it? How about you man up and offer to take the watch back or refund some of the money to reflect the fact that it's not even close to 'near mint'? The thing is a beater -- at best.

I don't want to speak for shandroid, but I'd bet that a simple admission that it wasn't 100% as described and an 'I'm sorry' would go a long way. You're not doing yourself any favors by continuing to avoid responsibility and suggest that he damaged after he received it.

We all make mistakes -- sh!t happens -- it's how you handle it that really matters.

shandroid

13/9/10
a simple admission that it wasn't 100% as described and an 'I'm sorry' would go a long way. You're not doing yourself any favors by continuing to avoid responsibility and suggest that he damaged after he received it.

We all make mistakes -- sh!t happens -- it's how you handle it that really matters.

Amen brother, a-fukn-men!!!

At first, it would have gone a long, long way.

Not now.

I just wouldn't piss on the lying **** if he spontaneously combusted beside me.

Once I get my money back - and that WILL happen one way or another - he'll be as insignificant in my life as credibility is in his.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Are you seriously still at it? How about you man up and offer to take the watch back or refund some of the money to reflect the fact that it's not even close to 'near mint'? The thing is a beater -- at best.

I don't want to speak for shandroid, but I'd bet that a simple admission that it wasn't 100% as described and an 'I'm sorry' would go a long way. You're not doing yourself any favors by continuing to avoid responsibility and suggest that he damaged after he received it.

+1. Admitting your mistake is first step towards resolution.

Sent from 1:1 app made with gen tapatalk

ninja

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/12/10
If I was in the wrong about that ding I'd admit it, but that watch was near mint before that ding.

before all you guys go jumping on me like this I thought I'd share that I actually have a few guys supporting me who had issues with this guy about similar situations. So don't be so quick to take sides. How would you all feel if u ship a watch without damage and then u gota take it back with damage?

shandroid

13/9/10
If I was in the wrong about that ding I'd admit it, but that watch was near mint before that ding.

before all you guys go jumping on me like this I thought I'd share that I actually have a few guys supporting me who had issues with this guy about similar situations. So don't be so quick to take sides. How would you all feel if u ship a watch without damage and then u gota take it back with damage?

Any of those guys are more than welcome to enter the discussion in pm.

Like I have said a number of times, the watch was NOT near mint, even without the ding. The fact that you're trying squirm around the ding is utter bullshit, but consistent with your other lies.

Your claim is bullshit.

On the record, I'm happy to engage anyone in open forum to discuss issues that are currently being dealt with in private. If the mods are okay with it, I wouldn't hesitate.

So, to your supporters, why not voice your opinion, and we'll let the facts (not my opinion) speak for themselves. Do it here or in PM - either way is fine by me.

Weak. As. Piss.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Are you sure you didn't drop it I mean you can easily forget that you dropped it or something can't u, we've all been guilty og that.
Nope, didn't happen sorry. You are talking about a guy who is anal about his watches, there is no way he dropped that and forgot. There is also no way he would lie about doing so. Shannon is one of those guys I have full trust in to do the right thing.

Bullshit! I've seen all the pics and that watch is nowhere close to "near mint". You have a very odd concept of the term mate.

Folks, the descriptions "Mint" and "Near Mint" have been removed from the sales form as it is blindingly obvious that there are too many folk who have NFI what the terms mean. My bad, I should have done this quite some time ago.

D

d4m.test

Ninja, I have sold hundreds of things, between here and eBay. I have run into customers that weren't happy for one reason or another...Some times it was utter bullshit, sometimes it was my fault. Either way, your responsibility as a seller is to honor the customer. In this case it's time to accept a return for a full refund or give an agreeable partial refund. Right or wrong, It's what you have to do WAY before it gets to this point in order to save face and avoid these stupid scenarios. Unfortunately that is out the window now.

shandroid

13/9/10
Nope, didn't happen sorry. You are talking about a guy who is anal about his watches, there is no way he dropped that and forgot. There is also no way he would lie about doing so. Shannon is one of those guys I have full trust in to do the right thing.

Bullshit! I've seen all the pics and that watch is nowhere close to "near mint". You have a very odd concept of the term mate.

Folks, the descriptions "Mint" and "Near Mint" have been removed from the sales form as it is blindingly obvious that there are too many folk who have NFI what the terms mean. My bad, I should have done this quite some time ago.

Thanks, TB.

My offer still stands. Anyone - ANYONE, with an issue concerning me, lets hear it. Come out from behind your cloaks and lets deal with it.

If I were one of you, I'd check your facts and keep it to pm, cos there is a very VERY good chance you won't be able to prove shit, and I can prove everything I've said. Would kinda be embarrassing to end up looking a tosser who doesn't know hot-air and bad breath from fact, now wouldn't it?!

Lets hear it, men... I'm waiting.