• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Poor disclosure in sales threads!

alb1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/7/13
I agree but I hate the fact that he was exposed at expense of shandroid.

I do also, thats why it sucks.
This thread should probably be in the member sales review forum with his addy posted in case this jackass contacts anybody by email to pawn of his junk. You just can't trust sneaky bastids.

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
P4G, we discussed said collection in confidence, remember??:hehehe:

I do not recall.

hqdefault.jpg

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
I do also, thats why it sucks.
This thread should probably be in the member sales review forum with his addy posted in case this jackass contacts anybody by email to pawn of his junk. You just can't trust sneaky bastids.

+1 on sneaky bastids.

Sent from 1:1 app made with genuine tapatalk as sample.

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
I just received a watch from a M2M sale. Hows this for packing job? It was in a bag, not a box. The protective wrapping of choice was indeed ******* toilet paper. The extra links and screws were strewn about to scratch the watch all the way from one side of the continent to the other. This deal was done on RG but shit like this needs to be made public. If you send a watch in a baggy wrapped in toilet paper then you deserve to be named and shamed. Not sure what the process is on RG, but I'm not a happy camper. This is the same watch I almost never got since the seller went missing for 5-6 days after payment. I guess I should feel lucky?

I know right? And it barely made a dent in Subs collection! :rimshot:

Hey, pictures of this POS or it never happened!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
Hey, pictures of this POS or it never happened!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hey S,

I'll PM you back later tonight... Under the pump at the moment...

Thanks mate :)

And yeh, lets see some pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intheshadows

30/8/12
Hate to bump this thread, but am currently dealing with something of this nature and would like all would-be sellers to have a read. Its really taking a mental toll on me. As shan I think had put it, if I didnt buy the watch, sure I'd dodge the bullet, but somebody else would get hit...

I'll throw up my own thread if it comes to that, but for now, my seller has the full benefit of the doubt.