• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

police raid in china

Slugger

Absent Minded Professor
Supporter
Certified
17/9/20
CONUS
Ok guys, I'll take the RWI aircraft from the RWI island tomorrow and go check personally with Tony, ok? Just so we have reliable information
Austin Powers Rocket GIF
You should take KITT with you.

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
King and VSF still fine

RIP to all the Daytona 126500s

I'm more mad that development of the Le Mans is probably setback a few months or more
Biggest thing was the oyster bracelet quality for me. I've had EWF and GMF and neither were that great. Figured Clean would have the best bracelet BUT they don't make a black dial op41 and neither does vsf AFAIK, I cannot understand why. So I was hoping they would release it soon.

CTime

Renowned Member
Trusted Dealer
29/9/22
Guangzhou, China

tomriddle

Renowned Member
25/6/07
It's true that Clean's warehouse got hit, and they need to deal with the cops recently. We may delay the QC delivery for few days, take a small break.

told you all! it's not jus the factories but the WAREHOUSES themselves got hit..

also my supplier in China told me it's not just the watches but everything got confiscated as of today.. clothes, jewelry, EVERYTHING..

albeit, he admits watches were the big ticket items and watch parts.. they went crazy on that taking away everything..

everything? yes. everything..

stay safe CTime! and definitely do what everyone is doing right now.. take a break

hopefully, Clean comes back :O the times we live in..

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
told you all! it's not jus the factories but the WAREHOUSES themselves got hit..

also my supplier in China told me it's not just the watches but everything got confiscated as of today.. clothes, jewelry, EVERYTHING..

albeit, he admits watches were the big ticket items and watch parts.. they went crazy on that taking away everything..

stay safe CTime! and definitely do what everyone is doing right now.. take a break

*rofl*
Are you the AI-Panic-Bot? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪

Scared Sci-Fi GIF

Reactions: superturbine

Jimbothegreat

Known Member
Patron
Certified
30/12/23

Remain Calm All Is Well GIF