• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

police raid in china

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Ok guys, I'll take the RWI aircraft from the RWI island tomorrow and go check personally with Tony, ok? Just so we have reliable information
Austin Powers Rocket GIF

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Ok guys, I'll take the RWI aircraft from the RWI island tomorrow and go check personally with Tony, ok? Just so we have reliable information
Austin Powers Rocket GIF
Goddammit FEEFO!!!!!

I go on a holiday off the island ONE TIME FOR TREE WEEKS and see that you dont have anything better to do than hacking my goddamn face in a rock? :mad:

KGZ

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
28/9/22
Raids are just another way for the state to collect taxes. Anyone who has travelled to Southeast Asia knows that reps are part of the local economy and are tolerated as such. As with any activity of this type, there are unspoken and generally understood rules that you have to abide with. When push comes to shove, authorities will cut the players but not bleed them to death unless they break said rules.

Last edited:

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
Calm down ;-)
My Chinese contact says Clean is making one week "raid season holidays". Nothing to worry about. Many factories are slowing down their production and closing their warehouses these weeks, cause March is the "Raid-Month".

Winni1611

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
15/10/22
Germany
There have been many raids in the past and today we have more and better reps as once before.

Reactions: Dave2302

Kerbus

Renowned Member
16/3/06
FL
If that’s so, guess I’ll delay my order a few weeks