• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Planet Ocean 45,5 mm. AT maker miyota

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
To OP thank you for the video, it reaffirms my hope that this movement will be fine , 21,000 vph is fine with me.

Original Poster your watch is beautiful looking and if the movement does not stutter on the seconds hand I would be very happy with that watch. Your TRUSTED DEALER on the other hand TORO BRAVO should be contacted if they said they were sending a NOOB and sent you an AT I know who they are so I will never do business with them.

My Trusted Dealer Lucy at TRUETIME168 has been completely up front with me telling me every detail and things I didn't know. For instance before she took my money for a NOOB exp 2 she told me they were all sold out but she could get me the BP maker with a swiss movement for $260 when I went crazy about the low price she told me it was a rebuilt swiss movement and no Asian 2836s were available.

Anyway my point I think TORO BRAVO has done you wrong even though your watch is very nice they didn't tell the truth and you need to speak out against them in other forums until they compensate you in some way.

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
To OP thank you for the video, it reaffirms my hope that this movement will be fine , 21,000 vph is fine with me.

Original Poster your watch is beautiful looking and if the movement does not stutter on the seconds hand I would be very happy with that watch. Your TRUSTED DEALER on the other hand should be named and contacted if they said they were sending a NOOB and sent you an AT I want to know who they are so I never do business with them.

My Trusted Dealer Lucy at TRUETIME168 has been completely up front with me telling me every detail and things I didn't know. For instance before she took my money for a NOOB exp 2 she told me they were all sold out but she could get me the BP maker with a swiss movement for $260 when I went crazy about the low price she told me it was a rebuilt swiss movement and no Asian 2836s were available.

Anyway my point I think your dealer has done you wrong even though your watch is very nice they didn't tell the truth and you need to name them.

Lucy is an excellent dealer. Can't go wrong with her.

Sent from my iPad Mini Retina using Tapatalk

Arkangex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/6/10
Toro answer me this watch is factory LORD, anyone knows?? and that is a Premium.

Arkangex

7/6/10
Finally bull answered, and gives me back the clock. I'm going to be, I like it. But this really bad send a different thing that they ask without notifying the client.

Z3BR4

Renowned Member
16/5/12
I'd rather have a Miyota than an ETA clone any day.. as far as reliability is concerned a Miyota is just as good as a gen ETA. Low beat does not denote a bad movement.. These are WAY better movements than the DG 2813 or 4813. Miyotas are great movements in general and they are readily available as new, pristine movements where ETAs are not. The "ETA" movements you get are used/refurbished or have chinese parts in them most of the time.

Arkangex

7/6/10
I have no complaints whatsoever movement. But I buy a NOOB, well because I report on the forum, and everyone said it was the best.

Now I find, that I paid, and is not a noob what I have. And he has told me this.

Although, I have to say also, that the clock is spectacular.

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
Any chance we get this one in 42 size ?

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
So what's the deal? I was just in an Omega shop and saw this beauty...
Is the Miyota version a lot of problems? Noob is still not available right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bc1221

30/4/14
i like the decorated movement but after having a high beat movement, i dont think i could ever go back to a 21k unless it was a 649*.
looks great though.

bc1221

30/4/14
Lucy is the only chinese dealer id ever work with.
shes pretty awesome

Original Poster your watch is beautiful looking and if the movement does not stutter on the seconds hand I would be very happy with that watch. Your TRUSTED DEALER on the other hand TORO BRAVO should be contacted if they said they were sending a NOOB and sent you an AT I know who they are so I will never do business with them.

Anyway my point I think TORO BRAVO has done you wrong even though your watch is very nice they didn't tell the truth and you need to speak out against them in other forums until they compensate you in some way.

thewatchdog

26/6/14
i like the decorated movement but after having a high beat movement, i dont think i could ever go back to a 21k unless it was a 649*.
looks great though.
So did u order one/receive one with the miyota or not?
Ive read a few negative reviews about the miyota. Im still trying to make up my mind whether or not to go for the miyota. Or wait for the noob. The sad part is that nothing except miyota is available at the moment.

TheDonSL

28/12/13
So did u order one/receive one with the miyota or not?
Ive read a few negative reviews about the miyota. Im still trying to make up my mind whether or not to go for the miyota. Or wait for the noob. The sad part is that nothing except miyota is available at the moment.

Me too I want to order but am afraid it's going to break on me!

thewatchdog

26/6/14
I think we should start a new thread asking for a re-issue of the noob version lol. If there are a lot of people waiting for it, it might persuade them to make a new batch quicker.

thewatchdog

26/6/14
looks great though.
Sorry for asking again, i just recollected we talked on another thread regarding the same thing. And i remember u getting one with an ETA movement.
I have mailed lucy. Hoping she gets one for me without the miyota. Searched a lot regarding the miyota and im not convinced.
BP factory/AT factory, anything is fine. But please not a miyota, please not a miyota lol.

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Sorry for asking again, i just recollected we talked on another thread regarding the same thing. And i remember u getting one with an ETA movement.
I have mailed lucy. Hoping she gets one for me without the miyota. Searched a lot regarding the miyota and im not convinced.
BP factory/AT factory, anything is fine. But please not a miyota, please not a miyota lol.

The Miyota is that bad?? Looks hot though! Is the dial and everything else the same or crap?

bc1221

30/4/14
its decorated to look like the 8500 but honestly, how many times do you show people your watch movement?
of those times, how many people even know what theyre looking at?

the point of the decorated miyota movement is to fool people who know omegas in to thinking its a real 8500 really but it doesnt do that to me.
8500s dont have a gold balance wheel.

idk.. i think it looks pretty cool but its just a japanese movement with a aluminum plate over it.
id much rather have the higher beat than the sort of convincing looks of this.

thats just a personal pref tho. the video doesnt look that bad.

TheDonSL

28/12/13
its decorated to look like the 8500 but honestly, how many times do you show people your watch movement?
of those times, how many people even know what theyre looking at?

the point of the decorated miyota movement is to fool people who know omegas in to thinking its a real 8500 really but it doesnt do that to me.
8500s dont have a gold balance wheel.

idk.. i think it looks pretty cool but its just a japanese movement with a aluminum plate over it.
id much rather have the higher beat than the sort of convincing looks of this.

thats just a personal pref tho. the video doesnt look that bad.

Ok I understand but then the best version is the Noob 7750 which is not available now...

bc1221

30/4/14
Oh you're talking about the chrono.
I think everyone else in this thread is talking about the regular PO.

I know nothing of the chrono model but I've read enough horror stories on here about 7750s dying so I'll stay away.

My next omega is the moon watch with the seagull st19. Can't wait til it's on my wrist!