• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

{*PCTeam*} PAM Boutique Special Editions – KW vs. Hmaker PAM417 – ALE-Klockis Review

Vegas Kid

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/4/13
Fantastic review! So much to learn ... and it really really helps those of who are new to the game.

Thanks for all the hard work and effort.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
You mean it is broken?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No. Not at all
I mean our watches have the lug screw higher and a Little towards outside. In worse position than s3e0y watch
Then it is possible that KW is correcting position, but it is not proved

ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
it is not my "job" to suggest the following...
but..are there any plans so kuvarsit will become a trusted dealer for rwi too?

If things go correctly with KW in the near future, We will propose it to the Admins in order to consider it.

ALE

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
I can't say how proud I am of this place. Ale amigo, you (and klockis jävlan) have made a reviev in a class never seen on any gen forum. granted, what would they be comparing this detailed, but still, the devotion going into putting something like this together is a tad short of endless.

lost for words guys! -and proud !

Kleen

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/13
I can't say how proud I am of this place. Ale amigo, you (and klockis jävlan) have made a reviev in a class never seen on any gen forum. granted, what would they be comparing this detailed, but still, the devotion going into putting something like this together is a tad short of endless.

lost for words guys! -and proud !

^ what he said! And then some...:)

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
Damn now I have to buy one of these. That is an amazing review!! Thank you so much.

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
...but does it have gen-like feel ?

Are you havin' a stab, bro?

The 'feel' is often one of the biggest tells, IMO... If you are having a crack, think again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
1st class review guys, outstanding effort by you both.

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Why so much negativity over a review/comparison which likely took hours of work? You don't agree...fine. I think it's time to let it go. Move on....enjoy the hobby.

Jidonsu

Horology Curious
12/9/10
Why so much negativity over a review/comparison which likely took hours of work? You don't agree...fine. I think it's time to let it go. Move on....enjoy the hobby.

Because this is essentially a shill for these watches. Pointing out flaws is the way to ensure higher quality watches. Ignoring them and blindly following the pack is the wrong way to go.

shandroid

13/9/10
Some deadest smokers around this place lately.... Really....

Pull your heads in, ya bloody dopes!

Someone had to say it eventually!

Jidonsu

Horology Curious
12/9/10
head-in-sand-1024x808.jpg

Jidonsu

Horology Curious
12/9/10
My problem is with the number of times the phrase "leaving side accuracy" is mentioned. I mean, isn't accuracy the very definition of what it means to be a good replica. You can have a shiny and well finished case, but if it isn't accurately shaped, what's the point? It was said that the case dimensions are similar between the H-factory and the KW, but we already know that the noob v3 cases trump the H-factory cases by far. As far as I'm concerned, this watch is a step backward, especially considering the how much time exists between the H-factory 41Xs and the release of these KW 41Xs.

hubrisin

22/4/08
If Photoshop was the prerequisite skill to be a watch expert then any designer would qualify. Some of the most glaring and egregious errors gets glossed over while the sycophancy ensues.

A proper build...
View attachment 22004

shandroid

13/9/10
People coming in with this mentality that all of this (free!) intellectual property is commonplace, with no regard to the fact that the 2 gentleman who put this review together are highly paid, highly educated professionals outside of this board, is plain annoying, and disappointing! They donate their time and knowledge to our hobby for no other reason than for the passion, and the appreciation of the 'privileged' few that make up this forum. To have a minority make complete dicks of themselves by acting like high school girls, full of entitlement attitude, expectancy and lacking basic appreciation and consideration for the effort of others is uncalled for, disrespectful, and jut plain rude.

Instead of coming in with your gung-ho antics, all guns blazing making accusations and criticisms, how about you respectfully and tactfully state your opinion without losing sight of the fact that, regardless of whether or not you THINK you can do better, you actually haven't...

In fact, I'd go as far as to say that most of the shit-stirrers in this pot have done SFA in a positive sense for the forum. In which case, as one of the less patient (obviously) of the group, I'd remind you that you're here voluntarily, and the forum is made up only of what information people are prepared to share for free... I'd encourage that notion if I were you, not shit on it.

If this makes no sense to you, I'd suggest you may not fit in around here.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Because this is essentially a shill for these watches.

No, it's a personal opinion. If you honestly think ALE is shilling (and that involves payment in some form or another) for anyone I take strong objection to your comment. ALE's propriety is beyond reproach.

Is this some form of inter-fora BS? If it is admin here and I'm sure elsewhere will not be happy.