• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

{*PCTeam*} PAM 111 Noob V3 - Discussion, Compilation of data, Wristshots, QC pics

mikeross

Getting To Know The Place
8/9/12
Hi guys... I would love some insight on how this watch looks.

Does that look like dirt above the one oclock marker?
How does the crown wheel look... looks dirty to me, right?

Much appreciated guys, regards.

cw_ek9

31/8/14
Buy regular PAM111 V3 Noob.
And why Y-incabloc actually needed?
Any watchmaker will determine the replica immediately.
The remaining 99% of people do not even know what it is.
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately Im pretty new at this and I bought it before reading up on all the articles this forum has to offer. Ive been staying up til 3am lately to read up on all the available researches and articles on here. Such a vast amount of information. Anyways I had bought the PAM111 with the Y-incabloc (I initially thought it served a purpose) with asian movement from toro. Once I get QC pictures, hopefully you guys can help me out on it!

Iskander

9/8/14

Looks good for me.:rolleyes: photos, better quality could clarify all things

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Due to above reasons we don't like QC pics published !!
People usually make comments about no real flaws !

ALE

eisbaer

15/7/14

No it doesn't.

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
Here is v3 movement that has been modified the swan neck, micro screw, y Incabloc, engravings on main plate, gear train, total mod by Marlin!

111nnewest_zpsfce72d5c.jpg
Hi bro, it seems that you have a very nice looking swan neck. How did u change it?

tom_cat

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/13
Mate, theres really nothing wrong AT ALL with your QC, I literally see NOTHING i repeat NOTHING wrong. The stuffs that you pointed out are just nonsense to nit picking really. Just accept the QC and enjoy the watch. Plus all rep crowns are like that if you dont like it then only option is to swap it with gen crown.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Mate, theres really nothing wrong AT ALL with your QC, I literally see NOTHING i repeat NOTHING wrong. The stuffs that you pointed out are just nonsense to nit picking really. Just accept the QC and enjoy the watch. Plus all rep crowns are like that if you dont like it then only option is to swap it with gen crown.

I agree
Nonsense
ALE

cw_ek9

31/8/14
I just got my pam111 from toro last week and finally wore it for the first time yesterday. This morning I noticed one of the teeth in the gear (please correct me if wrong terminology) is broken. Instead of sending it back, would I be able to buy a replacement anywhere? Does anyone know a reliable craftsman who can fix it and just do some tune up to it? The movement seems kinda dirty and in need of a clean up.

Sorry for the bad picture...

Long

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
I just got my pam111 from toro last week and finally wore it for the first time yesterday. This morning I noticed one of the teeth in the gear (please correct me if wrong terminology) is broken. Instead of sending it back, would I be able to buy a replacement anywhere? Does anyone know a reliable craftsman who can fix it and just do some tune up to it? The movement seems kinda dirty and in need of a clean up.

Sorry for the bad picture...

Long

Maybe marlin can help you

ALE

cw_ek9

31/8/14
Yea.. Even with the imperfections I love my first rep. The strap sucks though, but i already ordered from snprstrap. I'll post more pics in a bit. I don't think merlin will answer me til I have about 30 post?

iloveale

Do not accept unsolicited offers
24/11/14
beautiful watch man! can anyone please tell pm where can i buy pam111 N noob v3? thanks all.:02.47-tranquillity::02.47-tranquillity:

watchaddict2

30/8/13
What do you think about my qc photos of my panerai pam111 noob v3?is there anything wrong.I think the engravement "officine panerai" is too thick...thx
3aadd2e8ace4e0af38c74211204bebc4.jpg
a2f6f690503d91e2341c18aa249c2776.jpg
00cb4c60f663065accade80b2f25335e.jpg
edf76d37dbca0c087aa70d90cc9e8b57.jpg
67e5f1670f3277a1ee382a319ab9c003.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paladin86

30/8/14
Mine has the same thick engraving too.. I think it is wrong, but not too sure though.... the last PAM111 I had (before I sold it off to a friend) did not have this thick engraving...

Milkbread

Known Member
2/9/14
I think it looks fine though. I'll check against mine when I'm able to. Enjoy the watch when you get it!

40in40in

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/12/14
Hi All,
Looking to buy PAM111 NoobV3
Please advice for the best TD.
Shipping to Canada.