• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

{*PCTeam*} PAM 111 Noob V3 - Discussion, Compilation of data, Wristshots, QC pics

NateOC

Known Member
10/6/13
nQVfXUA.jpg

mrwmLSi.jpg

5GStyn1.jpg

I see there is a speck on the front of the case at five o' clock.
Also the Serial engraving looks like it's not deep, however i think that is due to the lighting.

So what do you guys think about these QC pics? I don't see anything wrong, not even after reading a lot. The crystal height seems good, the CP too.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Also the Serial engraving looks like it's not deep, however i think that is due to the lighting.
So what do you guys think about these QC pics? I don't see anything wrong, not even after reading a lot. The crystal height seems good, the CP too.

Most likely it is just dirt, but to be sure ask dealer for cleaning and new pic

ALE

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
nQVfXUA.jpg

mrwmLSi.jpg

5GStyn1.jpg

Looks the swan neck and engraving these days are getting worst to bad :/

ctmale98

Do not accept unsolicited offers
10/1/15
Hi All - I just received the QC pics for my PAM 111N V3 Noob. I reviewed the pics, however wanted the experts' opinion as well. :lol:
Pls review the pics below and let me know if there are any noticeable concerns.... Thank youuuuuuuu :nana:

MNclPeW.jpg

cR606k9.jpg

pliNgx2.jpg

MscH1HW.jpg

GK3FBOU.jpg

5Mn99Wb.jpg

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
looks good to my non expert eyes. i guess the latest batch has pretty thick OP print engravings behind but well, its on the back. :)

ctmale98

10/1/15
looks good to my non expert eyes. i guess the latest batch has pretty thick OP print engravings behind but well, its on the back. :)

Thanks for ur input and yes i agree on the OP being engraved too thick. IMO its minor in the grand scheme of things.

The Pre V hands, the bezel etc looked good to me. Hopefully more will chime in, including ALE :devilish:

bigwood

1/8/13
hi all, ordered my first PAM 111 V3 Noob from ken
he sent the photo, what do you think guys?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Thanks for ur input and yes i agree on the OP being engraved too thick. IMO its minor in the grand scheme of things.

The Pre V hands, the bezel etc looked good to me. Hopefully more will chime in, including ALE :devilish:

No worries mate
Your watch is OK
Typical Noob

ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
hi all, ordered my first PAM 111 V3 Noob from ken
he sent the photo, what do you think guys?

I would ask dealer for a better fitting of the lever to the CG
It is a bit raised near the tip
Just a bit but it could be better

The rest is Ok and typical Noob

ALE

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
Ale, do you think the latest batch of 111v3s are using a different casing? The lug screw position seems to be a little inward.