• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

{*PCTeam*} PAM 111 Noob V3 - Discussion, Compilation of data, Wristshots, QC pics

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
looks like the recent batch from inTime have the short swain neck screw. Mine is the same also.

This is not a problem of LAST BATCH FROM IN TIME, this is an issue of ALL NOOB REP MOVEMENTS.
Besides, Nowadays H maker is also using the same movements

That doesn't affect the working of the movement. It is just a cosmetic matter

ALE

denisparlos

Getting To Know The Place
24/5/14
Wow thank you for this wonderful and helpful topic. So interesting and makes me even more love watches !

KenRC51

31/10/13
Frustrated with EMS and Tony on shipment! First I was told by Tony that the PAM 111 was in stock. I made the payment throughout WU. Two days later he told me he didn't have it in stock and offered a refund. What's the point of a refund if I spent $14 on WU to send the money. Then a day later he emailed me and told me to wait 3 days then he might get some in stock. So I waited 3 day and his stock came in. He sent me qc photo and took 1 day for each question I had to be answered. After approving my QC photos he shipped the watcher.

Shipping was really fast. When it arrived at my house today I wasn't home but my brother was home. The carrier did not let him sign for me and took the package back. Why would they specify that the person signing for it has to be the exact name on the box! I have received package from EMS through asian7750 and I wasn't home and my brother signed for that package.

Now, I have to wait till Tuesday to get my package!!!!! WTF!!!!!

sorry, I just need to vent.

denisparlos

24/5/14
Is there any update coming soon for this pam111 version ?
The long screw is a real problem I also do not understand why it is not fixed yet....

Mikmihai

18/1/13
I will wait the V 111 batch or may be V 127 that they said will have same number of electrons and protons with the gen

chris123

Do not accept unsolicited offers
15/10/13
This is not a problem of LAST BATCH FROM IN TIME, this is an issue of ALL NOOB REP MOVEMENTS.
Besides, Nowadays H maker is also using the same movements

That doesn't affect the working of the movement. It is just a cosmetic matter

ALE

yeah i know its cosmetic only, but for some reason i see some of the QC pictures that have the longer ms screw.

but regardless, its a beautiful piece. I received plenty of compliments from people. Thanks ALE and the team for the guides, it made my first purchase that much easier.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
yeah i know its cosmetic only, but for some reason i see some of the QC pictures that have the longer ms screw.

but regardless, its a beautiful piece. I received plenty of compliments from people. Thanks ALE and the team for the guides, it made my first purchase that much easier.

Thanks for your kind words

But try to get a pic of a no modified rep Noob with a longer micrometric screw. It would be appreciated

ALE

Pissaladière

4/6/14
Hi guys,

I'm doing my fist rep order and received the GC pics and wanted to ask something :

2238611IMG0109.jpg

The micrometric screw don't touch the regulator lever, is it a real problem ?

(the watch is from puretime and is a Noob V3)

Thank you for your knowledge sharing,
R.

beany_bot

15/7/09
Mine doesn't seem to touch and keeps perfect time.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Pissaladière

4/6/14

sam79

15/1/14
i would also like to add, that if you are going to purchase this fantastic watch (received mine a few weeks ago, love it!)

TIGHTEN YOUR NUTS!!! after one day of wearing, i nearly lost the top strap screw! (was about 10mm sticking out!!!)

straight to the hardware store for some light strength threadlocker and a cheap set of micro screwdrivers sorted it! also did the CG screws to

sam

beany_bot

15/7/09
I think Sead must tighten them before shipping because mine are all tight.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Lipper

24/5/14
Hi Guys,

Should the latest Noob 111-N have the "thin" crown? Some of the later photos in this thread seem to be "thin" while others are "fat". It's hard to tell without a straight on shot.

The thread about it says as of Feb 2013 Noob was still using "Fat" crowns. I figured they ran out by now.

Thanks - Ken

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi Guys,

Should the latest Noob 111-N have the "thin" crown? Some of the later photos in this thread seem to be "thin" while others are "fat". It's hard to tell without a straight on shot.

The thread about it says as of Feb 2013 Noob was still using "Fat" crowns. I figured they ran out by now.

Thanks - Ken

Noob actually has not announced an official change of Crown to "Slim".

I have seen some QC pics from members where the Crown really seemed "slim", but I had not be able to conform it
Even I have seen bevelled of crystals also corrected to narrower, but without confirmation either

We would appreciate detailed macro pics of new owners to confirm above mentioned improvements of Crown and crystal bevelled

ALE

Lipper

24/5/14
Here' a QC photo of the crown I received yesterday. I had my doubts but the dealer insists it is the "thin" crown.

Noob111-NV3Crown_zps89c570a2.jpg
[/URL]

borbor

13/6/14
pretty sure that isn't a thin crown. i got my qc pics a few hours ago and its got the same fatness.

then again, i sorta expected it going in, so not really bothered. do want to get it modded however.

Lipper

24/5/14
Like I said, I thought it was a "fat" crown too but the dealer insists it's "thin". I'm curious to hear what one of the forum experts has to say.

Ken

ttenroca

13/6/14
is there a dealer that as the NOOB V3 in stock that takes paypal? Cheers