• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

{*PCTeam*} PAM 111 Noob V3 - Discussion, Compilation of data, Wristshots, QC pics

phoucku

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/11/12
shoot I guess I lot of people got screwd. Got mine a month ago for $278 plus $25 and now find out about this crap.. Time for me to find a new "TD". Tire of this crap, like the "Trusted" dealers didn't know about this issue and yet they just keep sending them out. Spent over 2 grand this month alone on watches. Guess he lost one customer no biggie for him I suppose.

phoucku

Banned
15/11/12
Yes Jay123, I know that because I have just read your thread in RWG.

Unfortunately, it seems that there are already some watches V3 with wrong dial.
At this moment I know about yours and Debellum's:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/my-new-111-125473

Maybe, Noob has at this moment two suppliers of dials and one of them is wrong.

PLEASE BUYERS: BE CAREFUL WITH QC PICS AND BEAR IN MIND THIS ISSUE.
I think it would be interesting to start an specific warning thread about that

ALE

WOW! I quess posting QC's pick with no obvious issues does have it's advantages huh?

emmune

Known Member
19/2/12
shoot I guess I lot of people got screwd. Got mine a month ago for $278 plus $25 and now find out about this crap.. Time for me to find a new "TD". Tire of this crap, like the "Trusted" dealers didn't know about this issue and yet they just keep sending them out. Spent over 2 grand this month alone on watches. Guess he lost one customer no biggie for him I suppose.
They probably didn't know about this? I mean how long has this batch been going out and people here and other forums have been accepting QC pics, thinking everything is fine.

This is a factory issue, not a TDs.

ayubgantz

Banned
1/9/12
Ruddy hell, I've been looking to buy the 111v3 as well. What now? Guess I'll have to ask for QC pics in advance of paying.

fana05

12/5/12
Toro said he spoke to the noobfactory maker and they changed suppliers. the old supplier quit the rep business out of fear of the government

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Noted and will inform noob maker on Monday, thanks guys :)

THANKS Angus for your kind and prompt reply
Waiting for the Noob explanation
It is the same in RWG. And I think in REP GEEK
Regards
ALE

sundance

Getting To Know The Place
2/4/08

Yup>> I got The bad dial too. COmparing mine to the better noob, i do think the 3 on mine looks better... maybe I'm consoling myself and seeing things, but I still think it's a fine watch and few will know the difference. I certainly couldn't catch the bad two in the QC pictures! I'm just going to live with it. Nice catch though guys...

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11

Yup>> I got The bad dial too. COmparing mine to the better noob, i do think the 3 on mine looks better... maybe I'm consoling myself and seeing things, but I still think it's a fine watch and few will know the difference. I certainly couldn't catch the bad two in the QC pictures! I'm just going to live with it. Nice catch though guys...

You can be sure. Nobody will be able to see the flaw.
And your watch is still a Super rep. Enjoy it !!!

This is for new buyers only !!

ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Ruddy hell, I've been looking to buy the 111v3 as well. What now? Guess I'll have to ask for QC pics in advance of paying.

You can ask for them but you will not get it before payment
You should ask dealer for the QCpics and have an alternative watch to change if the pics are not correct.
ALE

D

d4m.test

Lol I regret selling my 111n v3 now. I figured I was going to pickup another one early next year, but now it looks like it won't be a very good version.

But then again, having a super rep OOTB is boring. Bring on the mods!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Lol I regret selling my 111n v3 now. I figured I was going to pickup another one early next year, but now it looks like it won't be a very good version.

But then again, having a super rep OOTB is boring. Bring on the mods!

No. b_r .
No worries
Just to check the QC pics to get the correct watch.
If you don't get the correct one in QC pics, have another one as alternative. Just that !!
The (correct) PAM 111 V3 deserves the job

ALE

BTW:
As said in
Moderator of the year 2012 Poll
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/mod-squad-member-124897
Why did you think I am not the RWI PAM Section Moderator?
Just curious.
ALE

D

d4m.test

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
No no, I knew you were the PAM moderator, I was just poking a little fun at you. I was also giving COLDI a compliment by saying that he is helpful in the PAM section even though he is not the mod here. ;)

Oh! Understood

COLDI really is nice and full of knopwledge

Thanks
ALE

lear2003

13/8/12
Is it just me or does the 6 look wrong too, one is definitely more rounded at the top!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Is it just me or does the 6 look wrong too, one is definitely more rounded at the top!

No you are right "2" "3" and "6" are wrong, because is another different old dial as said by Rwolf.
It is noticeable only if you know the flaw.

See below post by stonesix

Just like to add my observations...
not only does the 2 in 12 was wrong, the 3 & 6 both were wrong too.
lets see the 12, 3 & 6

Also, the stick hour hand are thinner in comparison.

fullface1.jpg

Macro of the numbers
page-number.jpg

lear2003

13/8/12
Thanks just seen that post in another thread, great that the community is keeping the dealers on their toes, keep up the great work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

panac

Renowned Member
19/5/11
Guys i got the latest 111 v3 but like you said its the wrong dial. First can i replace the incorect dial to the right one and will the lume underneath cover the numbers and last where can i get one. Thanks