• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM177 [HWF]

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
I'm pretty satisfied with the case finishing. There's always that problem area right above the lugs. VSF has that issue too, at least on the stainless 44mm subs I've seen and handled. The case is acceptable to me and I think the finish looks good overall. These are a pretty decent price to me as well.

H4DAj2.jpeg

H4DLIE.jpeg

H4D5J3.jpeg

H4DWWs.jpeg

H4DalY.jpeg

H4Z3iQ.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: @(^_^)@

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Oh, and just for comparison here's an old noob 299 case. I imagine it would be the same in titanium if I had one to compare. Similar above the lugs weirdness and these pics are all zoomed in so much less noticeable in real life. I'm satisfied with the HWF 177 though.

H4Dzfp.jpeg

Reactions: @(^_^)@

papabear244

Renowned Member
17/11/20
Did they just quietly fixed the lettering color from white to a beige off white? They could’ve fixed the large cutouts while at it.

DJ16013

Bettarini Case Fanatic
Supporter
Certified
8/8/11
EU - Italy
Did they just quietly fixed the lettering color from white to a beige off white? They could’ve fixed the large cutouts while at it.

This is my new HWF 177 received just yesterday, compared with my old Noob 111M (should be a V2).

I can't see huge difference in cutout width. Possibly Noob has deeper cuts though, casting a bigger shadow.

Overall the HWF has an acceptable quality IMHO.

montanari

Horology Curious
5/4/24
hello everybody
I just received some pics. I know that the cut out in the hwf is slightly thicker, but here the numbers (especially the 3 and 6) are much fatter.., especially compared to the your rep..
the writing now from white to the correct tonality..
KBEBMo.jpeg

I will not accept this one.. Am I too picky?

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
hello everybody
I just received some pics. I know that the cut out in the hwf is slightly thicker, but here the numbers (especially the 3 and 6) are much fatter.., especially compared to the your rep..
the writing now from white to the correct tonality..
KBEBMo.jpeg

I will not accept this one.. Am I too picky?
What's wrong with it? The marker thickness? I don't think they look different from the others posted here which is a known issue and you probably will be told they're all like that which they most likely will be. I would take that one.

Reactions: BobClod